Chap 17: the Attack on the party(titan?)

Side note: if you know what is going to happen in the future, because I told you, please don't spoil it for the ones who don't know! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE THE ONE THAT KNOWS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!! And I'm on vacation for a bit. I will be back for the school day. The problem with that is school.

Avery's POV

I had woken up with that dream. I still couldn't shake it off. I got ready and went to make food for the rest of the family. Izuku was somehow already down there. I walk over to Izuku and ruffled his hair. He looks up at me all concerned. Then at that moment I hear a voice.

(Underlined is the voice in Avery's head.)

You need to protect only him and only Bakugo. Kill the others.
No I should protect all I claim worthy! Like Todoroki and Kirishima! No those are the ones you shouldn't protect! You are a Fae you should be able to smell them out! Or at least sense them! They aren't hero's! Their villains!

NO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT! Who are you!?!?

...

My name is Tenshi Akuma . Your guardian.

What?! What about Izuku?!? You should be with Izuku!

He does have a guardian! His guardian is Akuma Tenshi. And we have names like this because your yin and he's yang. You have always been more cruel then him. Don't deny. You also have mercy on people, something he doesn't have when he fights.

Bakugo? What about him?

His guardian is called Heiwa. Bakugo's guardian is the one who keeps me and my twin under control like you and Izuku.

Ok so I can talk to you whenever?

Yes

I nodded out of my trance and smiled at Izuku. I went up to Bakugo's room and knocked on his door. He opened the door and I immediately said "We need to talk NOW. I can't tell Izuku this. He's too innocent." Bakugo nodded and pulled me into his room. I sat down on the floor and put my head on my hands.

Bakugo looks at me and said something that
Shocked me. "This sounds weird but did a guardian of some sort talk to you?" I look at him with half closed eyes. Tenshi? Did all the guardians talk to their designee?

Not Izuku's.

I replied to Bakugo with "The guardians only talked to you and me, not Izuku yet. I only hope they won't talk to him during the performance" Bakugo nodded and smiled. "Come on! We got to get ready" I nodded and got up. He went to his closet and pulled out what looked like a whole entire salon. "What the hell?!" I yelled. "NO MAKEOVER IS DONE UNTIL YOU MESS WOTH THE HAIR!" He screamed. I had nearly forgotten about the makeovers.

I ran to my room and and texted the whole class and the couple people who wanted makeovers in class 1-B. I told them to come over for their makeovers. I telepathically told Bakugo and Izuku that the class was coming over for the makeovers. I teleported around and out everything ready for the classes(the whole entire class 1-B wanted makeovers) and it ended up that my room was the changing room and the clothes department. Bakugo's room was the hair room. Izuku's room ended up, for the girls, the nail room. His room also served as the makeup room.

I heard the bell ring at outside of the mansion we were living in to escape the fangirls. I had told the class where my family lives. I ran outside, I had quickly changed into a pair of casual clothes ,Izuku and bakugo had too, and opened the gate for the classes with a button.