Season 2 Chap 4:The questioning.

New book it's called Love check it out

4th Wall's POV

Avery was kept that the police for questioning and when they asked if he had a license or not Avery pulled out a 14 year old license. The police sighed and said that he would have to participate in the license exam again because they never finished it.

Izuku moaned in agony. Bakugo started growing mushrooms and Avery just got in his sleeping bag and because a lump. The police also said that Touya, Kirishima and Shouto are to live with them because Izuku and his brothers are considered a threat after they dropped out 14 years ago and nearly killed millions.

Avery was still a lump when Touya asked how they were gonna do this. Avery yelled from his bag "WE PAID THE MORTGAGE ON OUR HOUSES 14 YEARS AGO SO NOW WE ARE LIVING IN THE MAIN ONE. YOU CAN COKE ALONG TOO BECAUSE ITS VERY BIG!  ITS THE ONE YOU SNOOK IN AND TRIED TO KIDNAPPED US SHO!!"

Shouto looked mortified Avery actually remembered what had happened. The lump then seized to move. Touya sighed and picked it up. Kirishima groaned and went over to prod at Bakugo until he would stand up on his own and walk out.

Shouto just went over to Izuku and dragged him out.

Over the next couple days it was torture for Izuku and Bakugo because they had to go over everything even if they knew it all. Avery on the other hand just took it all and drank coffee while looking like he wanted to stab a knife at something.

The day finally comes and Avery walks into class half dead and looking a bit like this.

 Izuku walks into his class and has a giant cup of coffee and looking like he is about to die

Bakugo goes into his and collapsed on the floor. He didn't get up until one of his students prod at him and called for Recovery girl.

Recovery girl knowing that what ever happens to one happens to all. She goes into Avery's class and finds Avery trying to teach with out falling on the floor and sleeping.

Izuku on the other hand was drinking coffee like he was going to die.

To sum it all up they looked like shit.

Recovery girl dragged them all to the nurse's office and asked them what was going on. Izuku screamed everything out. Avery was wailing in the corner asking why he was even their, Bakugo was kicking the wall yelling and shrieking. Anyone who walked past the office heard horrible screaming and wailing.

At the end of the day, the classes got a sub and when the three hero's assigned to Izuku and his brothers, came they walked in to be greeted by what seemed like a graveyard. Avery was giving off such dark vibes that it was frightening. Izuku was giving off "LET ME DIE ALREADY" vibes that were so strong it was suffocating and Bakugo was on the ceiling fan crying.

They took one look and started to freak out too. Kirishima yelled and occupied a corner growing mushrooms furiously. Touya sat on a patient bed and curled up into a ball.  Shouto just out a box on his head.

Recovery girl wanted to scream but called Endeavor and Aizawa. They came in to their some of the most powerful hero's all panicking and screaming.

It took some coaxing to get everyone to the house Izuku lived at. Aizawa just straight up threatened to burn Avery's Yaoi collection. He then proceeded to threaten to make sure Bakugo will never be able to cook for one month if he doesn't get it together. Izuku just got a lollipop.

Endeavor was the one coaxing the three to get out. Aizawa then stepped in and said very seriously "If you don't get your act together I will make you suffer"

None of them talks back since.

They got to the house and it was looking as grand as ever. Avery stalked in the house and ran up to his previous room. He slammed the door and walked over to his bookshelves. He clicked a button on the wall and the shelves flipped themselves and on the other side was heaven.

A Fujoshi and Fudanshi's type of heaven. Every shelf was covered in any type of yaoi out there. Avery opened a portal and put came a GIGANTIC pile of more yaoi. He picks one up and realizes he had gotten a manhwa. It was a book made in Korea not Japan.

He reads the title and gets really giddy. It was Killing Stalking. (Shut up I'm going to read it) 

Avery went down stairs and sat on the couch and just opened the Manhwa and read. He got to a explicit scene when Touya put his head on Avery's shoulder and looked at what Avery was reading. Avery nearly had a panic attack trying to hide his Manhwa and trying to hit Touya at the same time.

Touya was dumbfounded that Avery was reading that. Avery shifted and sat down again.
"Ok are we going to get married?" Touya pauses and whispers "Do you want to?"

Avery smiled and said "Yeah I think I need to settle down for a partner." Touya grimes and said "Let's get married then!" Touya beamed and pulled out his phone to call Fuyumi,

"IM GETTING MARRIED!" He yelled. Touya talked to Fuyumi for a bit while Avery continued reading his Manhwa. Avery got up and yelled "I'm going out!".

He then pulled out his wings and flew to Tartarus. "Can I please see the Midoriya's?"

Avery walked into the cells that held his birth parents. "Hello Inko. Hello Hizashi." Avery greeted quietly. Inko looked up and asked "Did you come to get us out of here? We are your parents!" She said hopefully. "You forfeited you're title as my 'parents' when you decided to leave me at the forest." Avery snapped.

Hizashi looks up and retorts "RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!" "YOU EARN RESPECT NOT EXPECTING IT TO COME TO YOU!" Avery yells shutting Hizashi up.

"You know? I have to thank you for showing me that this world is absolute garbage. Especially with selfish people like you." Avery comments cruelly. "It would be nice to destroy everyone like you!" Inko looks up at this. Avery leaves with Inko speechless and Hizashi smiling thinking that Avery was going to help them.

No quite the opposite.

Word count:1087