Chapter 12: Winning

4th Wall's POV
(They are all still female)
Avery was tired so she went into Izuku's mind and asked " Do you really wanna fight? I'm tired. I suggest we do a Rock Paper Scissors battle and who ever wins wins this festival. We can fight for a bit so that it's a good show but I don't wanna fight for real." Izuku agreed and the winner of the Rock Paper Scissors battle was Izuku.

They got into their positions. Then the match started. The siblings being the lazy dumbos they were, decided to use one of the lower tiered Anti-Matter forms. Izuku chooses Golden Griffin. Basically makes him a griffin and gives him the ability to control and summon up to 2 Griffins. Since he was still in female form he is going to appear with a golden dress.(please imagine the hair is green and add the two stripes a cheek on Izuku.)

Avery on the other hand decided to use Crystal Moonfish

Avery on the other hand decided to use Crystal Moonfish. Her outfit was a huge blueish dress and she can summon up to 2 Large Moonfish.

They also had personal weapons

They also had personal weapons. Avery's weapon was a sword with crystal roses around it.

Izuku's was a fan with sharp edges it also had long ropes at the handle

Izuku's was a fan with sharp edges it also had long ropes at the handle. ( something like this)

They then looked at each other and summoned out the creatures

They then looked at each other and summoned out the creatures. Izuku only summoned one Griffin and Avery only summon one Large Moonfish. They then clashed weapons. The creatures fought each other while their summoners fought. Avery then stopped fighting and walked out the circle after 6 minutes of fighting. This instantly made Izuku the winner. Izuku and Avery turned off their quirk and immediately turned into 2 year olds with long hair. They were both wearing sweaters and jeans. Avery's sweater was a Eraserhead themed, Izuku's was All Might themed.

Aizawa broke the spectators window and jumped down to them. Bakugo jumped down with him and ran over to the two kids and picked Avery up. Izuku was picked up by Aizawa. Avery just stared blackly into space while Izuku was laughing and playing with Aizawa's hair. Bakugo put Avery on his shoulders and they walked up to the preparation room where the winners will get their medals. Avery was sitting there watching Izuku play. Bakugo then decided to say this to Aizawa, " Listen, I know Izuku is strong today but back then he would cry is he thinks he mad you mad or upset. Like I told him I liked his gift and he thought I didn't and he decided to cry a river. Avery on the other hand was a literal genius, along with Izuku, but she was a bit more sadistic.The sad thing was that she refused to cry or show any emotions when she was younger. I know the reason for this but it's not my place to tell. But just know this, they were depressed when they were younger"

Aizawa nodded and thought " This reason of why Avery refuses to show emotions may be in play with the reason she dislikes All Might and why she rarely ever shows her true emotions."

Bakugo, Avery and Izuku then went onto the podiums for the stage lift. Avery looked right in the eyes of Bakugo and said " I can stand on my own pwease go over there to chour place. I can manage." Bakugo put Avery down and ran over to his place. The lifts started going up and Avery sat there waiting for the lift to stop moving. When it stopped moving she tried to stand up and ended up falling down on her butt. The crowd laughed and she just sat there and looked at the crowd blankly. Bakugo was quite worried because he didn't know which side the two were on. Avery could be on any personality, Izuku is leaning more on the normal side but when he is in Killer mode he is the best actor out there. Bakugo was deep In thought.

Meanwhile Midnight announced that All Might would be giving out the awards! Izuku was clapping and cheering while Avery was looking like she was going to cry. Aizawa looked at her worriedly and gave Bakugo a look that said he can go comfort Avery if she gets out of hand. All might then jumped down onto the arena and smiled his big( stupid pathetic smile)smile. Avery stood there saddened and angry. She was thinking of one question and one question only. Bakugo was worried Avery would snap and decide to warp everyone into different realms. That happened last time they upset her.

All might gave out the medal to Bakugo then walked up to Avery and gave her her medal. He realizes Avery was upset. He asked " What's wrong Young Girl(wut)?" Avery looked right at him the eye  and asks " Why didn't you save my brother, Naruto Midoriya?"

Slap me I have a cliffhanger and I haven't been updating. Before you say it, YES THAT IS NARUTO AND YES HE IS "DEAD"RIGHT AT THE MOMENT. THIS MAY SOUND CONFUSING BUT IT WILL WORK LATER! Also the song above is a suggested song.