Chap 27: The rescue that changed everything

θάνατος -Remember this(Greek)

And that's Avery  male Greek god form no matter what
4th Wall's POV

Avery was tired. Tired of all the little midgets who called themselves αυτοκτονία. It was really annoying. They kept on telling him to καλούπι, what ever that meant. Avery for some reason could write the characters but not actually read them. He could also speak it too.

All that Avery knew was that the αυτοκτονία were speaking Greek. They first said "γεια" to him. Which meant hello and it was the only word he knew. Avery couldn't see where he was. For all that he could see was pitch darkness. He had asked the αυτοκτονία but they said that he was in όνειρο. And that was all they said.

Avery was about to completely throw one of the αυτοκτονία into nowhere when he woke up. Instead he was tied to a chair and I don't of him were villains watching him.

"Yeah I don't swing that way." Avery smirked.

"WTAF WE DONT WANT TO DATE YOU DUMBASS!" Todoroki yelled. Avery laughed and said "We'll if it isn't the traitor who nearly killed people? I must say Izuku is very fond of you! He cried for days after you left! Kirishima! Bakugo nearly destroyed the whole entire UA staff after they tried to stop him from going out and finding you! He then decided to be in his room too after I stopped him."

Todoroki and Kirishima were shocked that some of the most powerful students ,other then themselves, were crying over them! They felt honored but mostly guilt and regret. Todoroki was screaming at himself asking what he was feeling and why.

Avery sighed and decided test something. It was something the little αυτοκτονία kept on saying. "Θα παραλάβουμε το χρέος σας."

Dabi paled noticeably. Avery guessed it meant something that he was suppose to actually know or something he shouldn't say.

If you want I can help you speak what you want in Greek

The voice told Avery. (Thoughts)

Oh your back. I beg of you to help me learn Greek and speak it.

You can speak pretty well. I can tell you to say.

Deal

Say "Τι θες από εμένα?"

"Τι θες από εμένα?"

Dabi was now slowly backing away. "Speak Korean(they are in Korea I just now made that happen)"

Say "Τι συμβαίνει με την ομιλία της ελληνικής;"

"Τι συμβαίνει με την ομιλία της ελληνικής;"

Todoroki held up a burning hand and said "Speak Korean so we can understand you stupid"

Say "Γιατί πρέπει να Shocchan;"

I don't think imma say Shocchan though.
Then leave it out. Say Γιατί θα έπρεπε?

"Γιατί θα έπρεπε?" Todoroki raised his hand up to slap Avery when Avery smirked and said "Το Κάρμα θα έρθει να συγκεντρώσει το χρέος που χρωστάτε" Dabi paled more and called Todoroki off.

How much do you know Greek?

Only a little. Though I do know that I said Karma will come collect the debt you owe