What happened on izukus date and the next chap

Im making this so when the next chap is out it's going to be the day before the party. I'm making this so you all can see the tododeku fluff and also Izuku tells Avery and Bakugo what happened. And I have school. I'm also going to call Avery as a boy now bc of reasons later on in the story.

Izuku's POV

Bakugo had shoved in my hands a pair of leggings and a hoodie. Why did I tell my brothers and sisters about Shoto asking me out? Because ,Izuku, if you don't their going to find out and destroy that boy from the earth. It's ether I tell them and they approve and he lives or I don't tell them and they destroy the boy, even if they approve of it. If they don't approve.........well that guy gotta a funeral to attend.

I had told Avery first because she's practically the mom of the group. Actually I should say he. Avery went to the doctor a couple days ago and he found out Avery was born a boy but Avery's quirk had activated so he changed into a girl. Well............. my sister is now a brother and my brother has been my mother-in-acting my whole life......... complications.

I changed quickly into the outfit Bakugo gave me and went out to see Bakugo with a whole load of accessories. I looked at him with a weird look and he shrugged and said "There's a whole lot of fans outside. Avery distracted most of them for us but I think you should be more safer." I nodded and put on a beanie with our logo (not many idols are seen wearing their own logos in public with their own choice I don't think?) and glasses with a facial mask. I also decided to change my scales on my face temporarily, to a skin color. I changed my hair ,temporarily, to a hot pink. I ran down to the amusement park at where Todoroki told me to go.

Todoroki was standing there with a stoic face and a cup of espresso.

I forgot to drink my morning coffee. I looked at Todoroki with tearful eyes. He saw me and started choking on his coffee. He quickly gave me what was in his hand, he saw me looking, and I gave him my biggest smile and drank some of the coffee. I gave him back the drink. He immediately started blushing and drank the rest of his coffee in two seconds.

I gave out a big gummy smile and pulled Todoroki to a roller coaster.

Time skip

Todoroki's pov

...:... HES HOLDING MY HAND HAND AND PULLING ME TOWARDS A COASTER!!! And I could think was the song Du-Du-Du........... I wanna cry ..............

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW CAN IZUKU LAUGH AT THIS?!?! I'm not screaming and crying but I'm scared outta my pants riding this coaster!! Izuku was sitting next to me and then he pulled me into a kiss then smiled and continued laughing.

He kissed me. (;-;) I am seriously about to cry. We climbed off the coaster and walked around looking for something to eat when I saw in the corner of my eye a person with a gold Versace jacket and a person with a hoodie. Izuku was laughing and getting some food when they came over. Izuku looks at the two people and recognizes them as his brothers. We then continued but they asked us what happened. Then we told them a part of it.

Time skip to the present (that was the past)
4th Wall's POV

It was the day before the grand after party. The whole class was sitting there chatting. When Aizawa came in and screamed to tell everyone to shut up. He puts on a calm demeanor and says calmly "Today we will be seeing who got any agencies accepting them and choosing your hero names"

Everyone (other then the obvious people who are calm) screams. Avery stands up and shrieks for everyone to be quiet. Aizawa turned on the screen for the applications. Izuku had 2000 Avery, for some reason, had 3000. Bakugo had about 2500. Avery took one look at the board and ran outside and called his manager. Izuku just fell asleep. Bakugo jumps out of the window.

Aizawa sighed and continued talking about the applications. The line went down and Todoroki ended up with 1000 and the lowest, that actually got an application, was Ochako with 5 Applications. Avery came back in and at down. Aizawa explained that the ones who didn't revive any applications would actually go to the extra agencies,meaning the agencies that are willing to let them mentor, but any agencies you choose will most likely have other students being mentored too.

Avery grabbed Izuku and woke him up. He then screamed "BLOODY POMERANIAN MURDER" and Bakugo appeared out of no where. Aizawa sighed again and screamed "BLUE SLEEPING POTATOES" immediately Midnight came in and told us to name ourselves(the whole shabang) Izuku's group just sat there and took their stage names for their band.

Avery decided to compose a song and write down the lyrics. He too out a locket from his pocket and opened it inside was an old photo from years ago. He had met this old friend because Aizawa was on a job with this friends dad and they hung out together for 2 years. But then he went missing.

Avery still remembers him to this day. They had compose a song together. The song was called Happier(Marshmallow). But it never got published.

(Best I could find)

This was the picture.

And his name.........

Was..............

Touya Todoroki.

I plead guilty of not updating. I also plead non guilty of going around and finding shit to watch. And I'm shamelessly plugging in my twitter. (Pls this is for people who want to follow me)  my profile pic is the one with a really young looking pretty boy on it.(not BTS)

Twitter:
@AizawaAvery