Chapter 13: Sushi

Yeet my fav number NOSEBLEED ALERT AHEAD
4th Wall's POV
"Why didn't you save my brother, Naruto Midoriya?"

All might started sweating nervously at Avery and said "How about we talk about this later?" Avery just sat there and.........

Tears started coming out of her eyes.

The crowd gasped and started yelling at All Might to comfort her. "YOU MADE THE MOCHI CRY!!" Yelled almost all the crowd. Bakugo ran over to Avery, picked her up and started to comfort her. She took the medal from All Might and gave it to Avery.

Avery put it in her mouth and started to suck on the silver of the medal. She calmed down a bit and went to sleep on Bakugo's shoulder. All might went to present the award to Izuku. Izuku was happy but he kept on looking at his sister worried. When All might gave him the medal he smiles and gets down from aizawa and crawls over to Avery and looks at her with big eyes.

Aizawa was looking and watching. After they went back in Avery continued to sleep. Mina suggested they have a party sometime later.Aizawa screamed at her no.

Time skip brought to you by a Teenage Fox breaking.(it's been so long)

Avery was back to normal along with Izuku. Mina has told them about having a party. Avery immediately knew what she needed to do. She texted her father this:
(Italics is Avery and normal is aizawa.)
"Hey Dad I took a video that you may not want people to see I will send it to you so don't worry, I'm not lying. I will send this to Grandpa Nezu if you don't hold a sushi party, and to make this even worse imma post it online so all can see if you don't agree."

"HOW DID YOU GET THAT VIDEO AND SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET YOUR FAE EVILNESS?!?"

"Since you adopted me"
"Fine"
Avery was proud of her self of getting him agree doing this. She then got to getting the guest list ready. The list was everyone in the whole school exemptions are: Mineta and All might. She just happened to "forgot" to invite them. Avery then decided to go and text everyone in class 1-A and a Shinzo and Neito to see if they wanted personal makeovers from AGS. She added Shinzo because his quirk is amazing with a bit of training and because he was similar to Avery and Izuku.

Avery's POV
I thought instead of a ordinary sushi party I thought we could make it a barbecue sushi party! The reason, you may ask my dear readers?

Because why not? Really just sushi is boring but barbecue with sushi could be better! But now what should I get to wear?

I get out my phone and open a streaming app, and posted a stream notice that meant I would stream in a couple minutes. I went to Bakugo and Izuku (Bakugo is living with them) and told them imma stream.  I got some preparations ready for later and then I turned on the stream.
"Hey guys! It's Yaoke! So it's after the UA festival and I thought I could hold a congrats party! So I sent them out and I think imma hold it open to the public. And imma make it so if you get an invite you can go backstage and get a meeting with all your favorite hero's and students! Now, I want to apologize for hiding who AGS is and what our quirks are. I would like to let our fans control what AGS wears for one whole week! We will invite one lucky fan to  come to UA and spend the time at UA. We will doing a raffle. The link is on my webpage right now! Go sign up!"

I take a deep breath then looks back at the camera.

" The week will start after the party. I the party will be a sushi and barbecue party! I need you all to give me suggestions on what style the whole group can wear so please tell me on the website of mine!  Now usually we would be like nothing to revealing but this time we are open to anything! I wish you all a good day and during the festival we would be dropping a new song!"
I turned off the stream and went to go get Izuku and Bakugo for the party. I then went on to the website and found out the top comment at the moment was "Smoking hot" I started choking in laughter and ran to Bakugo and Izuku and showed them the comment. The comment also said Bakugo should go bare chested along with Avery wearing a sports bra and Izuku wearing a tube top. We all laughed and decided we were gonna wait. "Kats, Zuzu. I think we should come up with a new song for the Party. Like a whole new one. I got some lyrics but do you want to sing a couple songs in middle of the festival? Also I could use your help on the festival." I told them. "Sure it's fine Aves." Replied Izuku. I nodded and asked once more, "Can you both help me with makeovers for the whole class that are invited?" Izuku smiles and nods. I showed Bakugo and Izuku the songs and music for the songs. I had composed a couple songs for the whole group. I had left the rapping for myself because they could rap as fast as I could. I had made myself a rap song but it cussed a lot.