Season 2 Chap 7

4th Wall's POV

Avery prowled towards Kirishima. Freeze had gotten Avery on his nerves. He was seriously about to blow steam after what Freeze had said. He had yelled that Avery's parents were probably some useless people who probably abandoned him.

Avery had barely held on to the sting on sanity he had when Freeze said that. Avery stalked over to Kirishima and grabbed him by the neck. He threw him to where Freeze was. Mirio was gone somewhere. Toga had manage to trick Momo and had gotten her knocked out. Shouto was running towards Touya and the hero's team gathered up again. Avery whistles for all of his team to come back and said "It's like the older days now with the hero's vs villains isn't it?"

Touya grit his teeth thinking it truly was a Hero's vs villains fight because Avery's team had all been villains one time or another. Izuku,Bakugo and Avery had a villains mindset so they kinda count. Avery smirked his original smirk. Used his quirk and manage to capture all of Touya's team except Todoroki, Kirishima and himself.

Avery was about to shoot at Touya with a gun when a dude went off. Avery dropped the gun immediately and pulled out his phone and sat down at the speed of when you get a notification that your yaoi manga updated.

Avery sat there and yelled "TAKE CARE OF THE FIGHT FOR ME!!" At the same moment Izuku got a notification. He followed Avery's foot steps and sat next to Avery. Bakugo looked like a angry Pomeranian and called out for his companion. A chimera ripped out of the ground and stood next to Bakugo. "Oi Flame we need to take out these people. Don't hurt them too much ok?"  The chimera huffed our it's chest and nodded its snake head.

It then turned into a red haired man with golden eyes. The man looked at Bakugo with weird expression and Bakugo just pointed and Avery's and Izuku's direction. Toga was also sitting next to Avery reading over his shoulder. "Flame take on Todoroki and Touya if you can. Or take them on one at a time. I'll take care of Kirishima."

Flame nodded and did as Bakugo said. Bakugo looked at Avery quickly and was partly surprised at his expression. Avery's eyes were cold and his expression blasé. If Bakugo was being straight forward it seemed like it had something to do with the report on his phone. Bakugo looked away and went into a Demonic child mode. (His demonic lord mode is still locked). Black smoke hugged Bakugo and his form shrunk down to the size of Eri when she was a child. When he emerged he was wearing noblemen clothing and was a short child. He also looked very young. He had a ruby red ring on his finger and black silk gloves.

Kirishima, not know what Bakugo was doing, asked "Being a shota isn't going to help" Bakugo gasped and yelled "HOW DARE YOU! I AM A DEMON LORD FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!!" Avery looks up and said in a dark voice "You haven't evolved yet" Bakugo slumps.

Avery looks back at his phone grumpily and slumped down again. Izuku pulled out a metal bar and was biting on it. Toga was biting on her new knife. Avery then stood up furiously and said "The one who looses goes to hell" Bakugo gets still and says "Please don't make us go there again. You know our healing is completely stumped in that place!" Avery stands up and replies with "Then I guess your only choice is to win!" Bakugo looked back panicked and yelled to his current enemies "I HAVE TO DO THIS!!! NOT SORRY!!!" He then gathered up a ball of red energy and aimed it at the three. He then shot a giant laser at them.

Smoke arouse around the fighters. When it finally cleared there was giant crater in the ground and three unconscious and slightly burnt bodies. Avery coldly looked down at them. Avery walked away without sparing a second glance.

Touya made eye contact with Avery for a spilt sexond and saw that his eyes were bright blue and jeweled. Like his eyes weren't even organs but rather actual sapphires. It gave him chills seeing how cold they were. Touya looked at his brothers and said "We need to get supplies. Quickly" Shouto woke up and created a giant ice stair case for them to walk out of. (Elsa's staircase)

Touya led them all out and they hurried to the nurses office. Kirishima drove to his home and brought Touya and Todoroki along. Touya ran into the house and grabbed a bunch of supplies. Shouto ran and grabbed food and clothing. Kirishima grabbed weapons for them all.

Touya let out a breath and said "We're going to die if Bakugo was this scared of this place Avery said about." Shouto nodded. Kirishima laughed nervously and said "It can't be that bad right? Like it's not like we could actually go to actual hell right? Right?" I outa whipped around and yelled "YOU SHOULDNT BE JINXING US LIKE THAT!!" Shouto made a solid ice spike.

Touya sighed and grabbed their supplies and dragged them all back to Avery's house. Touya walked in the house and heard "Your going to be gone for a day so good luck. I will bring you back at noon tomorrow." With that Touya dripped into a dark void with Shouto and Kirishima.

Avery promptly set a timer and walked into a different room. He opened a portal and yelled "IM GOING TO WELSH!! IM ALSO LEAVING THE PORTAL ROOM OPEN! IF YOU NEDD TO FIND ME IN WELSH GO ASK THE BUTLER COVERED IN SHADOWS RULED BY THE LORD DRAPED IN BLUE!!!!!" With that Avery jumped in the portal.

Izuku looks up from his current book and says "Butler covered in black? Lot draped in blue?" Avery then poked his head and screamed "ITS THE LORD WHOSE HALF BLIND!!!!!!!!!" Izuku had a "ohhhhhhhhh" moment. Bakugo was reading a book on politics so he didn't really hear anything. The things he heard though he had already guessed who it was.

(If you didn't guess this already then good for you. I also apologize for not updating because writers block is such a good friend of mine. And I've been moving so it's hard to find time to write along with the fact I have exams this whole week. I will be trying to write more and btw I unpublished my other book because I need to reap what I sow.)