Chapter 11:Battle (i ran out of title ideas)

Todoroki's POV

I don't know what I felt for Izuku but when ever I am around him, I feel like hugging him and kissing him. When he talks to me I feel nervous.

But when he took off the mask and showed his face I knew right then I wanted to marry him. But I can't because of my father.
(Fuck You Endeavwhore)

I can dream about it though. BUT WTF ME?!?! WHAT WAS THAT TALK IZUKU EALIER???! I'm shocked his parents abandoned him and his brother. I don't want to fight Izuku.

I DONT WANT TO!!!!
I look at Izuku and he smiles. Fine I will fight him without HIS power.

Izuku's POV

I had to get Todoroki to use all of his quirk. Even if he did though he won't be able to beat me. I merely smiled at him and ran towards him. He shot ice at me. I jumped up and started singing in my microphone. I was still mad at him for waking me up. I knew I couldn't use a too powerful song, like Monster ( by skillet), but I can use Cat and Dog( TXT)! It's bit cute but cute can be quite deadly.

Reminds me of the time me and Avery were playing around and decided to go outside and turn into Neko cats and sing a cute song and make the most adorable faces at a stranger passing by. He was sent into an insane asylum muttering "Kitty cats". Well I decided to give him a Neko cat experience. I turned into a green Neko and sang Cat and Dog. While dodging his attacks. While the music was playing I yelled " YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR FULL POWER TODOROKI!!! ITS NOT HIS POWER ITS YOURRRRRs!!"

I accidentally purred at the end. Well that worked to my advantage because Todoroki was blushing and bursting into flames. He tried to throw them at me but I dodge them and leaped up behind him and licked his cheek. I then ran away and took out my phone and went onto wattpad and searched up Primal Instinct Izuku and continue reading it from where I left off
( I love that story and shales plugging) Todoroki has fainted as soon as I locked him. He then started muttering about adorable cats and stuff. I thought it was going to be fine and then I felt 3 killing intents coming towards me at high speeds.

Oh shit.

Averys POV

HE USED THE ULTIMATE MOVE!!!!! WHY!!?!?? I went down there with Dad and Bakugo and we each gave Izuku and slap on the face. I more of kicked him Levi style but as soon as he release his quirk, I put a large jacket over him. Well Izuku turned into a girl so I needed to do that. I still backhanded Izuku.
"ARE YOU REALLY GONNA SPEND THE REST OF THE FESTIVAL AS A GIRL!!??!?!? WHY DID YOU USE THAT!!?!" I yelled. " DAD LITERALLY SAID NOT TO DO TO MICH DAMAGE TO TODOROKI AND IF YOU ASK ME THAT WAS NOT THAT MUCH DAMAGE!!!" He replied. " And traumatizing him was okay?!?" Dad asked. I just sighed and said quite seriously " If anyone touches you...... Tell me their name and how they looked like and I will see to it that they cease to exist Kay?" Izuku nodded and we all went back to the stands. Izuku now sat infront of the chess board. I moved the King a space. Even though my brother used that move, my game was still going.

Dad told us to use minimum power but this game WAS minimum power no matter what he says. Bakugo was then called and I decided that we should all turn into girls because why not? I told him through telepathy and said that we needed that to be out anyways so now would be a good time to tell them. I thought he was going to choose a good creature. But he chose the worst one to fight and the one that still put people in insane asylums.

HE CHOSE THE INU FORM!!! WHY?!?!!!?!!

I wanted to scream at something but I couldn't. Then Izuku put a jar over my head and gave me a okay sign. I started to scream inside the jar. It was fine for like 5 seconds but then the jar cracked so I stopped and took the jar off my head. I was thinking up a plan to defeat my next opponent and I didn't realize I was staring at the jar in my hands and laughing maniacally. Izuku rapped on my shoulder and looked at me worriedly. I looked around and found the seats around us empty and a couple girls holding crosses. I looked back at the battle and found out Bakugo had just hugged the opponent. Well that was an easy win for Bakugo. He just needed to make him opponent faint or walk out of the ring.

Midnight called my name for the next match............

Uraraka Ochaco.

She wants Bakugo AND Izuku. That little bitch ain't getting any of my brothers. As for my plan? Well deary imma use the same form I used when I fought those villains. Meaning I will lose a bit of my sanity, but I trained so I don't lose too much. I went down to the arena and Midnight started the match.

Bloated Baby Face ran towards me and tried kicking me. I merely threw a card at her and jumped back. I then threw a Card Room around us and I sat down and chained her down to the chair. " So! Which game would you like to play? Don't think of escaping because the  only way to leave is to play a game with me!" I said as I grinned a Cheshire Cat grin.
"Solitaire. I will play Solitaire." Bloated Baby Face said. I giggled and started playing.

4th Wall's POV

The arena was covered in a dark orb. The pros tried to get the combatants out but they couldn't. When they were gonna call the match off, the orb dissolved and out came Avery smiling and Uraraka on the floor passed out. When she came out she was a girl. Avery merely walked up to Midnight and said
" I won ,didn't I?"  Midnight was feeling chills and announced Avery the winner. Avery walked over to her brother/sisters and sat down with them. The Festival continues and in the end Izuku was up against Avery. Bakugo had won his match so whoever wins this next match is the winner of he UA SPORTS FESTIVAL( I'm lazy and don't wanna go through all the fight scenes)

To be continued.............

NEXT UP ON SAILOR MO-WRONG CHANNEL