Season 2 Chap 3: Reunion

Long chap

4th Wall's POV

Avery recovered his energy enough to sit up. Aizawa then dragged him and his brothers to the conference room. There sat Nezu and some teachers sitting there. They all sat down at a seat and put their heads down. Avery quickly fell asleep. Bakugo was sitting there frizzing off and Izuku was tired but still awake. Nezu sighed and then the door opened. In came 4 more people. "Wake up boys. Meet the new top four hero's" Nezu said.

Izuku was oddly silent and Avery looked up and found out why. Bakugo was also staring. Three of the hero's were shock still and one of them was sitting down smiling. "Your back." Touya said softly. Avery nodded sleepily. Touya sat down and waited. Shouto took out a box and put it on his head he also sat down next to Touya. Izuku looks up with says to Nezu "What the hell happened to them?" Kirishima had sat down and was with a handkerchief wiping his tears.

"Their overwhelmed by the fact that your alive and about to kick their butts." Nezu stated. "Speaking about kicking butts why don't we have a free for all. Well two teams to be exact. Mirio will be on Touya's team and you guys can also call in two more people! The winner can be granted one wish within the power of the loser." Avery says with a grin.

Touya looks up immediately and hisses. "Why?! With your power you can probably grant anything! Tempting bu-" Touya was cut off by Shouto flipping his box off and yelling "I AGREE WITH THIS!" Izuku looks up at Shouto and turned into a bunny and curls up on Avery's head.

"WHY DID YOU SHOUTO COFFEE?!??" Avery asked Touya. "I DIDNT! HES BEEN LIKE THAT FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS!" Touya retorted. "You know what?! Imma accept your challenge!" Touya yells basically broadcasting it to the whole school.

Mirio sits in the corner rethinking his life choices. Avery comes over and ruffles his golden hair. "You know, you remind me of All Might." He comments. "Really!?" Mirio exclaimed with the excitement of a child.

"Yes! The one that I hate the most." Avery replied with a laugh. Naruto comes in at that. Avery glances at him and says "Oh hi bro." Naruto screams "IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG AND THE FIRST THING YOU SAY TO ME ISNT WELCOME BACK?!??!"

Avery walks over there and kicks him where the sun does not shine. "That's the only welcome your getting from me if you think I would jump into your arms screaming I missed you." Naruto sat on the floor crying because it was exactly what he had expected.

Avery walked out of the room and down the halls going to each classroom and looking in to see what they were learning. Izuku has sneaked up behind Avery and was also evaluating with Avery. "Hey. Should we go and see where Neito is and how he's doing." Izuku suggests.

"Yeah we should." Avery smirked. "I heard he had debuted as a hero and announced he was Bi. We should go and pay him a visit."

Avery goes and finds out where Neito's office was. Well...... he goes and threatens to hit them if they don't tell.

They walk all the way there. They took a total of three stops. Izuku stopped by the clothing store. He got luxury brands as a gift for Neito. Avery gotten into a different shop and had gotten accessories and hair items. He had also gotten some more luxury brands. Bakugo dropped by a cafe and gotten them all food and some of the most expensive cakes for Neito.

The three had knew what he liked. Avery pulled out food from Japan from his space inventory. Izuku got clothing from his. Bakugo has pulled out a new phone made in America for Neito. They wanted to give him gifts as a apology for leaving suddenly. They walk into the giant office, with arms full of gifts.

"Can we please see Neito Monoma please?" Avery asked very pleasantly. "Why would some people like you meet with Dualation(Neito)?! I don't believe he knows some people like you anyways! And he's in a bad mood! So scram!" The receptionist said very rudely.