Chap 28: AFO(and sidekick villains)VS CLASS-1A AND SOME OTHERS

Dun dun dun!!!! And btw I'm kinda grounded so I couldn't really come out with a good enough chap. Also Maleficent is gonna be in this book because I really like her character.

Avery's POV

I was back. In this place where it's literally so dark I could barely see my own feet. The annoying little goblin thingys are here again. This time they brought a mirror. Or 5 mirrors.

"You must look" they said.

"DONT YOU SPEAK GREEK OR SOMETHING?!?" I screamed. "WE JUST FIGURED OUT YOU SPEAK KOREAN!!!" The little munchkins yelled back.

I look into the mirror with black thorns because I didn't want to look directly at one of the munchkins. What I saw was a bit weird. It wasn't my reflection but the person on the other side moved along with me. There was a lady with a black dress and a very high crown. She looked cruel as ice. I looked at another and found Ivory Awai. I hurriedly looked at another and found Shimika Mikado(found her name in a dream) the queen priestess of Japan. I looked through the others and found others too. One more that I recognized.

"These are your reincarnations" the munchkins said. I was shocked to no end. "Your gonna have to let them through every 10 years. Starting at 16 of course. Your 15 and your turning 16 today. Every 10 years on this very day one of your reincarnations will come through and take control of half your body." The munchkins explained.

"Is this going to apply to my brother too?" I asked worriedly. "Yes but he won't get any warning" the munchkins informed me. "Now go. The Queen of Cruelty will come out. Her name is Vanessa Von Valkyrie and I should say she is a very yandere. She's called the cruel queen because she had killed millions for looking at her crush. She also tried killing the princess who was her crushes lover but ended up meeting her fate" the munchkins faded out of view and I opened my eyes to the real world.

It was utter chaos there. All Might was fighting through and I was being carried. I saw my brother jump into action along with my whole entire class. I got up and was about to walk into the fight when I got held back by a certain blue decay face. I whip around and held up a hand that was pulling the air around it to freeze. I turned into Frozen Dragon on instinct. I also felt a heavier weight on my head but I don't have time for that!

I threw out a hand and made a wall between me and Tomura. I looked around frantically and stopped when I saw Toga on Dabi's arm. One he smells weird, two why am I jealous. I must be deprived of sleep. I jump out of the villains side and down to my brother and started attacking nonstop.

"Why do you have long hair?" Izuku asks me blankly. I turned around and saw my hair had grown all the way down to my ankles. I didn't have time for this. I make a jagged ice knife and held my hair up to cut. I slashed down but instead of cutting through like normal hair it bounced back and my hair seemed to turn to something like diamond stings. I turn to Izuku and see his hair had also grown out and he had the same problem.

I deflect the on coming attack and rushed over to him. "Are you gonna be ok with that hair? Imma tie your hair up" I said to him worriedly. I quickly pull out a hair tie and put all of his hair in a traditional pony tail. I left my hair down because I think I may have found a way that it could be a slight advantage.

The queen is coming out

Not now please!

She is coming out by slitting out of your body. She will look exactly like you other then your face scales.

Is there a way I choose for her to be out? Because I have a idea that I want to put to use.

She needs to be out for at least 24 hours

Got it.

I ran back and then continued the fight and told the voice in my head the directions.

Exactly 30 minutes after I sing this song and figures with great power shows up. You slowly crack out and I will put up a show of pain and you then leave my body there. It will turn to dust, I will be fine. I will be there in the shadow.

Fine

I ran through and just hoped that the that the three I sent the text to got it and decide to help me. I opened my mouth and was about to sing but then saw a new group of villains come in. They had a small child about 5 with white hair and red eyes and a small horn on her head. What was worse was that she had many bandages around her.

I opened my mouth and started singing hoping to save this little girl and signal the three.

(Song repetition)

As I sang I ran towards the child and picked her up I threw my hair and summoned my nine fox tails up and shielded the attacks. Then I felt hot blue flames coming towards me and I froze not being able to do anything with out hurting the girl.

That's when I heard a loud horn and immediately recognized it as the horn that the three had. They were coming. I grit my teeth and clutched the girl and put up my tails and braces for impacted.

But just as I was expecting hot flames all I felt was a cold breeze. I looked out between my tails and saw a massive wall of ice. I looked behind me and said weakly "Auntie...."

WHO ARE THESE THREE MYSTERIOUS PEOPLE?! Tell me in the comments pls pls

Word count:1017