Chapter 10:Converstaion

Chapter is gonna be short btw

Izuku's POV

Todoroki just woke me up.............

Honestly I was gonna hold back and only beat him up enough for me to win. But now...........

FOR GET IT!!! HE GONNA FEEL PAIN!!!!!!

"What?!" I asked him annoyed. Todoroki sat down next to me and asked me " Do you know what quirk marriages are?" I nodded and said     " Of course I know what they are. Your made through one aren't you?" He looked at me shocked. "HOW?!??" He shouted. " You hate your father and all so you must have been through something for you to hate him that much." I told him. I decided to tell him my story. " I know what it feels like to get hurt. How? My parents abandoned me and my brother of course! Their also here right now watching the festival because they found out me and my bro was in UA and hat we were idols. Katsuki hates them because , he's like our brother, my parents kicked me and my brother out and we could see Katsuki anymore. The first time we saw him in years was when we went to the park and we saw him sitting there." Todoroki looked at me and nodded. " I will win without using HIS power." He said.

THEY GOT CALLED FOR THIR BATTLES YEET

I smirked and walked out with a microphone in my hand. "Since when did Izuku get a microphone?" Present mic asked. Well I sent in a form for it so it's allowed. I haven't been using it because it could be powerful if used as a weapon. Dad knew what was happening and said into the microphone " IZUKU DONT DO SO MUCH DAMAGE TO HIM YOU HEAR ME?!?!!?!?? I don't wanna pay his hospital bills! And don't do what you did to the last person who went and woke you up from sleeping!" I looked at him and mouthed NO at him. I turned to Todoroki and the match started........
This is more of like the conversation they had and some fluff is gonna be added later on.....