Pranks and fun part two: The shopping cart

That picture is me while writing this. And I just realized that..... I don't update a lot due to the fact I have school

4th walls POV

Aizawa was finally getting close to sleeping when heard a loud siren running past and what sounded like 3 people singing at the highest note.

"IN TTHE NAME OF LOOOOOOOVVVVE IN THE NAME OF LOVE-" Avery sang at top notch. Iida was propelling a shopping cart through the halls of UA and Izuku was on Avery's shoulders singing.  Bakugo was in the cart next to Izuku with a giant speaker. It's was in the middle of lunch for the freshman's so basically everyone else could hear them. No body was chasing them because they had told Nezu about a list Avery had found lying on a table called "Pranks I did". Nezu has told the teachers and they knew this was coming. He didn't tell one particular teacher though.

As Avery zoomed through the halls they decided to change songs and put on the most hated song of Aizawa. Avery and the gang loves it but he hates it. The song was........

THE

BANANA SONG!!!!!!!!!! IM A BANANA!! Aizawa looks outside and finds 3 bright yellow people and 1 blue person speeding by in a shopping cart. Bakugo had given Izuku and Avery a new hairdo. Basically dying their hair a bright yellow. Izuku was screaming the song with the highest voice he can muster. Avery was just straight up screaming "Bananas". Aizawa ran outside and started chasing them. Nezu then came on the announcement and said "No one is allowed to expel those students, they are my personal pupils." 

Aizawa wanted to pull out his eyes and scream in rage. Avery was cackling and screaming the song with Izuku at the same time. 20 minutes of this continued. Aizawa then dragged Izuku and the whole gang up to Nezu's office. Avery was starting to fall asleep while sitting in Nezu's office. Not of disrespect! No she was sleepy because of the energy she had burned.

Nezu was smiling and told Aizawa to let them be this one time. Aizawa unwillingly let them go. Avery being the little brat she was opened a portal to hell and ran through without the rest of the gang. "BLESS YOU, YOU SON OF AN ANGEL AVERY!" Bakugo yelled. "NO CURSING IN MY PRESENCE YOU ANGEL!!" Izuku screamed at him. Aizawa just stares at them from his sleeping bag. This continues for a long time. Nezu was in the corner.......

Drinking tea.

I am probably gonna start the next chap about after Izuku's date and the day before the party. They will get their internships and all the stuff. Also! Heres something for your brains to work out!

Two traitors are in your realm
Both will be a rose with thorns
Betrayed by all, with nothing left except
Villains.

Where they lie to wait is
Underneath all of  our noses
Beneath a painted mask

Izuku and everyone shall feel pain
One is a dragon of revenge
One is an abandoned  serpent
Beware of the lords of hatred
The closest to you shall betray you

Another meaningless riddle for you all to think about. Also! The answer are not one of AGS. It's is only students of class 1-A. Bye!!