Chap 26: Relaxing

Can I just say the new update on where you can only read one book offline is the worst thing that has ever happened?

4th Wall's POV

Avery had edited the background of the video so it looks like they were in a dark room. Avery also had a choker around his neck that prevents him from using his quirk for a while.

Avery had nearly gone berserk(anime number what?) and had stopped himself by fainting in the last second. He had finished editing the video. Avery then tracked down the computer of the villains. He sent the video to the villains and smiled.

Avery then went to the classroom where everyone was waiting with their bags. Then Aizawa loaded them up on the bus and they went on their way. Avery pulls out his phone and calls someone named "Pinky wand man".

"Hi bro, you mind telling Monica that I need like 5 truth telling potions?" " Kay thanks" Avery said to the phone. A small portal opened and then came a sack too. Avery opened the bag and looked in and closed it.

He then  threw the bag in a luggage bag of his. Avery then zipped the suit up and threw it back into the storage. Avery then walked onto the bus and sat down. Izuku was sitting next to him dozing off. Avery sat back and closed his eyes and slept.

Time skip brought to you by a laughing manic

Still the lovable 4th Wall's POV

The bus drove along nearing the place of the camp. Aizawa had woken up to a loud and noisy atmosphere and was about to yell at all of them to be quiet but then decided to go to each seat and tell them to shut up. He got to Avery and Izuku and saw them with earbuds on. "Smart" thought Aizawa.

Aizawa saw Avery twitch every now and then. He was concerned because bad dreams could potentially mean death and insanity. Avery jolts awake and Aizawa walks back to his seat.

Avery took out his earbuds and checked how Izuku was doing. Avery then decide to look outside the window and think about his dream. It was about the orphanage that they were about to go to. He had saw a news paper about it burning down and the dean missing. That dean had come to see them while they were in the police station. She had brought another pair of twins with her. Avery had gotten a really bad vibe about all of them. The twins were depressed and the dean was giving off and killing vibe.

Avery was so glad that Aizawa had come in. He didn't know what he would have done to get the four children out. Avery was still guilty that the other twins couldn't come along. Avery was looking outside the window thinking about this. Bakugo looks back and see Avery transforming into a unknown person. Bakugo immediately walked over there and shook Avery roughly. Avery snapped out of it and popped back into his original.

Avery sighed and waved Bakugo to sit down. He sat down hesitantly. Avery and Bakugo decided to engage in small talk until they reached the half way and point. Avery picked up Izuku and walked out. Bakugo followed suit carrying all their bags. Aizawa was waiting out for all of them with a grin on his face. The class was confused. Avery immediately looked at Bakugo and looks back. Bakugo puts the bags back and goes up and waits for Avery to decide what to do.

Avery put Izuku down and took the earbuds out. Bakugo pulls out his phone and decides to put up one of Izuku's favorite songs.

Izuku slowly wakes up and smiles. Avery sighs and holds Izuku up. He looks around to see where the two companions were. Chie was already around Avery's neck. Bakugo points up at his hair. Izuku holds out a little fur ball. Avery looks at the fur ball and ,again, sighs.

Aizawa then explained that the campsite wasn't for another 200 miles. Then out of nowhere a three people wearing cat gear popped out. Avery had to hold everything in to not jump on them and pet their heads.

Avery then looked at Bakugo and spoke in his mind telling him a prediction that they would have to go through the woods to get to the camp. Bakugo nodded. Izuku was staring intensely at the woods. Then Aizawa pulled the three of them over. And told them to restrain themselves. Avery nodded.

Then the Pussycats(they did the cringe introduction) threw them off the cliff they were on. Avery grabbed both of the boys and ripped his wings out. He didn't have time to choose so he was in starry dragon wings. They all floated above the woods for a bit then Avery put them all down with the class.

Avery's wings snapped back. But as Avery was doing that a roar was heard in the woods. Avery immediately turned into full Fae and stood protectively over the two. Bakugo and Izuku also turned into Fae. Avery then set out a goal for the three. "We are gonna kill only 30% of the puppets ok? 10% each" Avery told them. Izuku agreed and then ran into the forest. Bakugo did so too in a different direction. Avery ran straight ahead leaving the class speechless.

Avery killed the puppets left and right. He then ended up in a clearing with the hero's waiting. Aizawa was looking at Avery not surprised and the pussycats had their jaws wide open. Then Izuku and Bakugo stumbled through. The three glared at Aizawa and said "You better have our clothes and everything or I will haunt your dreams" they said in sync.

Aizawa nodded and left to go to sleep. Avery went to get the bags and change Izuku followed him and Bakugo walked into the building and was gonna relax. Avery came back normally along with Dior clothing. Izuku came out with fully decked out Gucci. Bakugo came out of the building with Versace. They then all stood waiting for the class to come along.

When the class finally came along, Avery glared at the whole entire class and said "Welcome to camp losers"

Word count:1054