Season 2 Chap 8

4th Wall's POV

Avery jumped out of the portal he had made and landed in Welsh. There was a bit of a problem in it. Apparently Lord of stupidity had accidentally stepped on the line with not following the queens orders. Now he's being watched 24/7 and he called out for Avery's help.

Avery let out a groan and wrapped black smoke around him. He came out in a vulture outfit. "Let's get this over with"

Izuku's side

Izuku had gotten up and out of bed when he recalled what he had read the previous day. The reading he read that got him and his brother so ticked wasn't a manga. It was more of a report on every detail that happened in one of Avery's protected worlds. Avery actually goes through with Izuku and chooses worlds that he is going to take in under his wing. The one that mad him mad was because he had taken a liking to the child but he then saw her getting abused.

It pissed him off to no extent. He had decided to read another one but this one was much worse. He saw one of his blood sworn nearly getting beheaded. Izuku got out his house and walked briskly down to a small coffee shop. He walked up to the counter and said " I'm looking for Tomura". A blue haired man ran out with a big smile on his face. He saw Izuku and froze.

"Who... are you?" Izuku smiler a cruel one and grabbed Tomura by the waist. "We need to talk" Izuku picked Tomura up and sat him down. Izuku sat across Tomura. "TOMURA HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!" Yelled a voice in the back. Tomura blushes and said "Hi Izuku." Izuku glared and finally said "I nearly didn't recognize considering you looked like you didn't know what chapstick was 14 years ago." Tomura yells "DONT YOU DARE!!!"

Izuku smirks and says seriously "Crime rates have gone down yes but it making my anxiety go up considering Overhaul escaped his prison" Tomura slapped his hand on Izuku's mouth. "SHHHHH" Izuku slapped his hand away. Izuku sighed and said "Avery's gonna want to see how you look like now." Izuku took out his phone and snapped a photo of Tomura.

Izuku saves the pic and said "I'm using your pic for something

Izuku saves the pic and said "I'm using your pic for something." Tomura held out a hand "200 Dollars" Izuku looks up and smirks. He smacks the bills into the outstretched hand.

"I need you to gather information. You have connections years ago. Their mostly clean now but get some info on Overhaul. Imma need you to be the main computer for now. Avery's off to Welsh to handle something. Bakugo is also gathering intel but I need you to also help out. Toga knows about this. Touya isn't gonna be seen in the underworld because he's more famous now and doesn't have spare time. I don't know where the rest of your guys members and family are but I will make sure to make it up to you."

Izuku explains. Tomura smiles and said "Good thing you came to me. If it was Muscular you went to you would have a hard time getting anything out of him. I know some people that may help. But are you gonna use some kind of trick to help or are you going to go only hero's?"