Chap 18: Idk what the title should be

Can people just fuckin stop calling gays queer or faggots?!?! I am renting this bc I don't know any other way to say this.  But my friend was being bullied for being gay. If you don't like the gay people then leave. We don't need this. And people who do support it thank you. And if your wondering why I'm mad it's because I'm also in the lgbt community. I'm asexual. It when you don't have any sexual feelings towards real life people. Please don't make fun of people who are in the community. It's their choice you have near no say in it. And again that was me renting.

Avery's POV

"Get ready to go to the hospital!"

I laughed maniacally. Green bro was looking at me with a weird expression, I can feel him looking at me, and Pomeranian bro is looking at the enemy with the same maniacal look in his eyes. I ran towards the villains as fast as I could. I punched a villain and apparently All Might had pinched him too at the same time.

I turned towards my dad and pointed at him yelling "MAGGOT RUSH" immediately he splinted into a million maggot looking little worms and started swarming the villains.
(Use the picture above pls)
The villains somehow manage to get a couple hits on the "one and only holy" All Might.

I ran towards the villains and hit them on a pressure point at the neck. I look towards my bros and saw Izuku being a sniper and Bakugo being a combat based attacker like me. I wasn't using my knives because there are people here and I don't want to kill the villains. It was all going quite well until a villain decided to be a idiot and captured Sero. Sero's nice though! I ran towards the villain with Sero and he yelled "DONT COME CLOSER OF THIS KID DIES!!"

Dang it Sero's quirk is best to tie people up and for , mostly, long ranged combat. I don't think he can escape on his own considering his quirk comes from his elbows. If it was someone else like Todoroki I wouldn't worry that much.

Wait. Todoroki...

I quickly turn around looking for Todoroki and see him standing next to a villain. He was........

Smirking? No way. I TOLD YOU SO YOU DUMBO!!! KIRISHIMA IS THE SAME!!!
He cant be! I whip around another time to look for Kirishima and see him helping the villains recover.

I guess this is a valid time to attack them with something  they won't be ready for.

4th Wall's POV

Izuku turned to see Avery slowly approaching the villain and humming a song. Izuku immediately knew what he was planning. Izuku started humming along with Avery. He then sent a message to Bakugo telling him what Izuku and Avery were planning. Bakugo started humming too.

Avery was in-front of the villains holding Izuku and then.......... he started singing.

(This song)

Avery was laughing and singing at the same time. Izuku and Bakugo was doing the same thing as Avery. All of a sudden they attacked with great speed and strength. Avery hit a villains while singing and he fell down with blood coming out of his mouth.

Near the end of the song the three teens exploded in black smoke and came out people no one knew. (Also for Avery I used someone from Hooky from Webtoons props to the creator)