Chap 31: The last message

I swear none of you are gonna comment anything.

4th Wall's POV

There was only a glass ball that was sitting n there. Touya came over and touched it. Immediately a dragon as dark as night with small red scales came out. It had witches on the mouth and underneath the eyes. Touya dropped it. All Might came over and touched it too. A golden dragon showed up. It had a wound on the stomach. Slowly everyone came over and touched it. Kirishima had a red dragon Todoroki has a blue and red dragon. The hero's held out the ball cautiously for the villains. Only three decided to touch it. AFO and Tomura has a panther. Toga had a blond vampire.

They all understood what it meant.

Footsteps sounded behind all of them. The hero's turned around and saw a man with a white cloak and blond hair along with three stripes on each cheek came along. "Hello I escaped from you All For One"

Aizawa knew immediately who he was. "I guess your my eldest son then? I adopted your younger siblings" the man nodded.

"Yes. I am Naruto Midoriya but o changed my last name to Uzamaki(the original) after I heard what my parents did. My hero name is Kurama, the legendary fox nine tailed orange fox. He is my quirk." Naruto said. Aizawa smiles and holds out a hand. Naruto shakes it.

Aizawa then said

"We're all going to start a new beginning."

I'm tired and will be going on a hiatus for a couple days. As in no chapters for more then a week.

Word count:272