Chap 21: Pets

Spoiler alert! At the end I will put a outfit I plan to use later on in the story. If you don't want to see it then stop reading that the lines that will come later on.

Izuku's POV

Me and my brothers were going to be interning with Iida. I know that his brother was injured and was crippled. I really should go and give him a visit. Out of all of my brothers I have the highest chance of healing him a little. Avery is more on defense and Bakugo is an offense based fighter. Avery is also good on offense but likes defense. I'm a talented healer. I may ask Avery to open a portal so I can get a couple healers to help.

I know Iida will try and get revenge on the hero killer. And he knows that we will try to stop him. WHICH IS WHY IM HERE AT A SALON TO GET A MAKEOVER!! I ended up with purple hair somehow. They didn't change my hairstyle though.......

My face can be covered with makeup I stole from Avery. Avery was just gonna do everything on her own. Bakugo was going to self dye his hair bright green.

Just as I was walking back I was jumped by Avery. He was in a really bright pink wig? I know it's a wig because I can see his hair though it. He slapped me through a portal and I saw Bakugo sitting on a chair with a green wig. Sipping coffee.

Behind Bakugo was an altar. I started shrieking "DONT SACRIFICE MEE IM INNOCENT IM SORRRRYYYY!!!!" Bakugo spits out his drink laughing. Avery just smirked and nodded to Katsuki. He sat me down on the bench.

He then turned the bench around so that I could see what Bakugo was gonna do. He quickly told me that don't worry about the time going by in the really world. This was a summoning portal where you can summon any thing and you can make a contract with it or be friends with it.

Bakugo started singing a song that we sang together. Avery told me that the guardians of the place let him summon pets as a congrats and because they looked into the future and we need the companions later. Bakugo ended up singing Fire(BTS) and red mist started floating around. And out of the mist came a three headed creature with bat wings and a lions body.

(THIS CREATURE VARYS FROM TELLING TO TELLING I ONLY PUT WHAT I KNOW OF THE CREATURE)

Bakugo had manage to summon a Chimera! The worst you can summon was apparently a goblin. At least that's what I heard from Avery.

I then saw Bakugo enter a contract with it. It ended up leaving a mark on his hand. Avery threw him a glove. Then I heard Bakugo name the Chimera. Your suppose to name your companion apparently. If you don't want to they are going to take their own names.

"Your name is going to be.......... KING EXPLOSION MURDER THE GREATER THEN YOU EXTRAS!!" He yelled. I swear I saw all three of the chimera's heads sigh. Then the chimera shrieked down. "Your nickname is going to be Flame" Bakugo told the creature.

I sighed and walked up to the altar. I was trying to figure it what song to sing but then it popped in my head. I started singing the song that had help make my brothers and I historical figures. DNA(BTS) near the end of the song. Gold smoke surrounded the altar. A large half lion and half eagle creature came out. I had summoned a griffin! I am finding something weird with all of the creatures. Bakugo's creature has a gold collar with diamond embroidering it. So does mine............

I quickly made the contract and the sign appeared on my shoulder. I knew because my shoulder burned then I named the griffin Yuki. Then I watched Avery take off his wig and walk up to the  altar. He looked down for a second. Before opening his mouth to sing. He was actually planning to sing in a girls voice. And what shocked me the most was that he was singing the song, full version, that I haven't seen him fully sing in YEARS!