Chap 29: Witches fight with the Todorokis

I honestly agree with pic above

Avery's POV

I look up and what do I see?

Elsa.

Wait. No that's definitely Elsa.
The Elsa look-a-like turns around and reveals Fuyumi Todoroki. "I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FIGHT EVER SINCE TOU STARTED TRAINING US IN SECRET!!!!! AHAHAAAHAHHAH" Fuyumi yells. She was wearing a blue dress that made me think of Elsa. She started shooting and kicking people left and right with ice. Then I see Natsuo at the corner of my eye shooting out red flames and spitting ice spikes out of his mouth(I made this up since Natsuo does not have a quirk that was specified in the anime or manga. If so then I did not see it) and then I see Rei. My aunt.

She was standing with a fur coat and freezing everything around her. She was also defending the hero's and the injured with everything she had. I turn to Izuku and then sighed seeing he was healed. I look down at the child in my hands and quickly told Vanessa that the child was innocent and that I wanted to save her.

Vanessa took over because she felt my stress. Chie was somewhere fighting in the crowd and was no where to be seen. We then carried out the plan.

My face started cracking and I started screaming like the plan said. I rolled around in agony and then went still. As Vanessa appeared I waited for my body to turn to dust. As it turned to dust I slithered away to the shadows.

I then opened a portal to two different realms. One was the witch realm where Dani and Dorian rule. Well Dani rules the witches and Monica rules the humans but Dorian is basically a home wrecker so it's fine. And the king is gay for my blood sworn brother Damien anyways. They answer and as soon as they see me they nodded and jumped through. Dani had recovered from her past episodes of curses after Nico helped her(I made this up). She quickly put on one of her past stuff and then pulled out a wand and was ready to curse some people. Damien told me he was gonna stay back. Monica held up some potions and got ready. I told Dani she could summon the witches but I would need someone to help me get their energy to hold the portal open long enough. Dorian nodded and held hands with me. Dani did the same.

I took a deep breath and opened a portal right above where Vanessa stands. Dani looks at Vanessa and whispers "That's the queen of witches! The first one! I remember that she was actually human but then turned into a witch and was still a queen in both worlds. We call her Hector and her human name is Vanessa I think."

I sighed and didn't say anything. Vanessa took one look at the witches and pulled out a wand and started directing them in directions and ways to go and when to attack. It was honestly really nice to watch. I let go of them and nodded for them to go. Dani walks over to Vanessa and explains who she is while whispering in Vanessa's ear. Vanessa nods and continues to attack.

Dorian was dong just fine helping the hero's recover and Monica found a way to throw out poisons in glass bottles. I opened one more portal hoping to only get one fairy to join me.

Satan must be on my side because when I opened a portal the Fairy on the other side had black wings and dark horns. "THANK YOU SATAN!!!! Hi Maleficent" I said.

"Avery what is happening here?" Maleficent asked carefully. "So there's kinda a on going war between villains and hero's, like that fairy war, but this war never ends. This is kinda a battle we would need to win" I explain. Maleficent nods. "So you want me to help you fight?"

"Yes! But of course I would give you something back in return! I will come back with you to the Fairy world and help you sort out that mess you made over there" Maleficent nodded and readied up to get into battle.

She swooped down and started attacking. Soon there were only the stronger villains left. The nomus were all dead. Avery calculated what he needed to do. He opened the chess board. It the black side of the board had moved the knight up. Avery moved the white pawn up two spaces. "Damn he moves fast" I whisper to myself.

I looked around and saw that Izuku was running towards him in the shadows. His reincarnation was standing there tall and cruel.

Izuku came over and started rambling. "Hush. They will help us even if they are historical killers" I say in a reassuring voice. Izuku nodded and then said "Are we gonna have to go  psycho?"  "Maybe" I say.

Then I saw All For One strike Maleficent out of the sky and started killing the witches. I then look at Izuku and said "We are gonna have to do this"

I close my eyes and reach into my soul and go to the dark corner of it.

Please. I'm giving you control until I want it back

I can kill and rampage all I want?

Yes

As soon as I say that I blacked out and I felt my soul floating out of my body. I look at my body. It opened its eyes. Loki looks up at me. His eyes were golden as molten gold. I look at Izuku and see that he had done the same thing. Yams also looked at me with golden eyes. I nodded and floated over to the battle field. And waited. Then a explosion sounded. It sounded like Loki finally came out. He had lamb horns t is though. Seems like he intends to keep himself a secret.

Then I saw Toga sneak over and steal the little girl away. Loki had to stop because he couldn't break his stature. I snapped. Toga had started cutting into Eri's arms. I could hear anything at all. I gathered up all of my power and opened all the lethal portals all at once. I put all of my power together and pulled into a new form. White Death was the name of mine. I saw Izuku do the same after all we share the same liking for children. Izuku's was black though and not fully covered in white. I was wearing a white doctor coat symbolizing that medical can also be dangerous.

Izuku's was called Black Plaque, names after the disease that massacred Europe. He was also in black and in alchemist robes. As we slash the villains out of the way, Izuku goes for All For One and started fighting him one on one. I on the other hand go for Toga. She had thrown away the little girl harshly and had pulled out more knives. I was only following my Fae instinct. For some reason my instinct is telling me I need to save the girl. I gained the upper hand and held Toga up by the neck. I snarled are her face and completely lost it. 

KILL HER! It's the munchkins here and your guardian! KILL THAT GOD BLESSED ANGEL!!!

I held up a knife that I stole from her and was about to bring it down when I felt someone crash into me and something soft hit my lips.

Someone my school got a referral for saying their gay. That's their human right because they really are gay! Now if it was some homophobic who was saying that to spite LGBT then that's different! Humans these days!

Word count:1299