Season 2 Chap 1: 14 years later

Btw Izuku and the whole entire gang met up with their loved ones after one year and intimate things happen. So now they all have one child that goes to UA and lives with their fathers(yes AGS gave birth) and btw the three fathers lied about where the kids came from. Only the child and their fathers know where they came from. The children don't know who their mothers are(AGS).

4th Wall's POV

It was the day that the greatest band disappeared. They had gone poor in thin air. All the villains proceeded to live a normal life. Some even work in the hero industry! It was a great achievement in the history of hero's and villains. There were many villains out there though.

Touya and Shouto has gone back to their families and made up. Endeavor was trying to make things right again but they were still skeptical. Kirishima had gotten a nice house by a river to live with his daughter. Touya has told them all that he adopted two girls. Shouto also said the same thing. The only weird thing was that the children all looked like a certain someone or their fathers.

No one asked about it. It was a form of invasion they had thought. The children were all in UA since they are 15. Eri (the one that Touya actually adopted) was only a grade higher then her sister Ren(Touya biological adopted). Ren was especially close with Riku(Shouto's bio adopted) and Kazumi(Kiri's bio adopted).

All three red haired men(Shouto has half) worked at UA as teachers. They all had changed little by little. Kirishima started having his hair down more often. Todoroki started being obsessed with gloves.(idiots lmao) and Touya started learning how to use a katana.

It was a really sunny day! The new trials for the students of UA were about to begin!(btw Aizawa is still teaching but he's like 45 and Nezu is long living so he's still around. All might is retired like Gran Torino the one for all heir is Mirio) Ren, Riku, and Kazumi were about to go and take the test! Eri was gonna be watching the in the standby area. Ren had long red hair with pale violet eyes. Her quirk was a mixture of a sirens and blue fire. When ever she sings her voice controls and makes blue fires that are hotter then anything.

Riku had long straight green hair with white highlights. She had bright green eyes with flecks of Gray. Her quirk was like her fathers, she could control ice and fire except she could also control how hot or how cold the fire or ice was. She had learned to make "Icy Fire" which was basically ice that's is as hot as fire and the other way around.

Kazumi had blond hair and a single red streak. He had pure blood red eyes. His quirk was to make explosions but to also make a shield out of them. (If your in a blood bond your quirk won't pass on to your offspring).

They were all told about their mothers but they were never aloud to see pictures of them because if they did the shock would be to much for them.

Ren had walked into the auditorium with Kazumi and Riku. They sat down and listened to Present Mic explain the whole entire entrance exam(btw most of the staff are still here)

The exam was for them to take rubber balls from the basket that a teacher at UA was guarding. There were three. The number three hero, Red Riot(Kiri DER) the number two hero, Icy-hot(Shouto and it's Bakugo's nickname for him other then HALF HALF BASTARD) and the number four hero, Blue(idk Touya)

It was easy enough for the three children. The reason was all they needed to do was distract the hero's long enough to use their quirk to get a couple rubber balls from them. Or make a distraction and get the points they needed.

At the end all the hero's came over and looks at each student. Blue(Touya) says "Congrats you all! You did great today! You will receive your letters a week from now!"

It was really nice hearing a praise from the eldest child of a man who abuses his kids. Icy-hot(Shouto) said "We hope to invite all of you to UA!! Now, PLUS ULTRA!!"(they still use All Mights thing for some reason) then all the students disperse.

Little did they know three hooded figures with masks were watching them from above UA. "I can't believe we're already 29 years old!!!!!" One of them complained to another. "Shut up dummy of course we aged while we were in Yggdrasil. But the thing is that Yggdrasil slows our aging down so we technically only about 25" the other explained.

"At least their growing up well. And grandpa is still around. Dad's been healthy too." The one who hadn't talked yet spoke up. "We better get going. Our guides will get suspicious. Remember I lived in Japan, you(Shes pointing to one of them) you lived in America and you(the last one) lived in France."

The three then disappeared into shadows.

Ren was just walking with Riku and Kazumi, when she saw a crowd of oddly dressed people.
She continued walking with the two standing behind her being very cautious.

It seems like there were three leaders. Each very different but somehow they get along very well. The pale haired one looks nearly identical to the green haired one. The group walked past the three. "Somethings off. Imma go follow them. Their heading straight towards UA" Ren whispered.

The other two nodded and crept along silently after the group. They were all speaking different languages, but it seems that they know Korean.

They stood waiting at the entrance of the school. The leader sighed in a way of remembering old memories. Ren thought of an idea. She took out the ID tags of someone that went to the school a couple years ago. She took them from her uncles and aunts. So when she walk past the gates with her cousins it will identify it as; Momo, Shouto and Kirishima.

They crept past the gates and stood waiting near the entrance, hidden. Then they saw something shocking. The most grumpy teacher, Aizawa, comes out and talks to them. The pale haired one looks at him and it seemed like their eyes glowed for a minute.

Aizawa sighed and said "Why don't we see how much you have grown child." The pale haired one smiled. A swirl of white mist surrounds the pale haired person. Our revealed it was a man with a white coat and a suit. He had long hair that came all the way down to his knees. Ren realized that all of them had long hair. The blond one had hair that came down to the shoulders. The green one had hair that came down to mid back. The pale haired man got into position and started attacking Aizawa.

I'm sure you figured out who the heck these people are. Btw the paled haired man is actually wearing a kimono. Not a yukata. The dude is actually wearing the female version of it.

Word count:1230