Chapter 5: USJ incident

Izuku's POV

I was at school waiting for the whole class to get in the school. Avery manage to drag me to help her change my costume and hers. We manage to help it change it a bit so now it looks like this

 We manage to help it change it a bit so now it looks like this

( it's the same but this shows the bottom half)

We just changed mine completely.

( put a mask on it and make it Izuku and that's the costume)

We finally were finished and when we went back to the class a couple kids were already there. I went to the back of the class with my sis and pulled out my sleeping bag and slept waiting for the class to start.

My father is finally came in when the class was all in and said " Today class we are going to do Natural disaster training, so get in your costumes and get on the bus outside!"

Me and Avery went to change and when we got out Dad asked us why our costume was different and we said in the same pose as we did before " BECAUSE WE ARE FABVOULOUS AND THIS IS IMPROVEMENT". My Da just looked at us and gave us 2 cups of coffee and said " Replenish you energy your gonna need it"
Avery's POV

Something was going wrong the clouds were telling me that there was gonna be an attack. I told dad that I feel like there's gonna be an attack later today. He notified the school and told them to send in back ground secretly. We went into the bus and I sat in the back with my brother who was tempting to go to sleep. We then were about to doze off when Mina, the pink gossiper, went to us and yelled " COME ON YOU TWO LETS TALK ABOUT OURSELVES!" Me being really annoyed along with Izuku and being really pissed off someone interrupted our sleep, let out 2% of our bloodlust and glared at her. Bakugo hearing her yell that and feeling the sudden drop in temperature, came over and hushed us and said " Calm down, shes just trying get know you calm down, shhhhh" Izuku immediately went close eyed and leaned against me. I started to calm down a bit too and I gesture for Bakugo to sit next to Izuku. Then I dozed off to Wonderland.

Mina's POV ( only for a bit)

The minute the siblings glared at me I felt my life flashed before my eyes. I felt like a angry Phoenix and a angry Dragon. I was really scared and I was about to pass out crying for my life when Bakugo stepped hushed then to sleep. I was forever grateful to Bakugo from this day on.