☠︎ Chapter 5 • Make Me Happy ☠︎

Under the Siren's Spell
Chapter 5:
"Make Me Happy"

☠︎
Ethan

        Make him happy? What does that mean? Does he want me to suck his fingers again?

        I stare, confused while I contemplate. All this mess and that's the end of it? "Make me happy?" I let down my walls for that?

        I close off immediately. I shouldn't have been so weak, I shouldn't have asked him to sing to me. All it does is make me a horny animal. I need to be focused right now. Charlie isn't some human I'm looking to hook up with, he's a monster made to manipulate me and I just sauntered right up and asked to be manipulated.

        It's pathetic. It's no wonder my guys want me out. I've lost my touch. I've lost my will. I've lost control.

        "Get out."

        Charlie's eyes widen and his expression becomes pained, but then shifts to anger. His eyes turn dark blue, almost black, and he looks ready to hurt me. "Don't tell me what to do. I'm the captain. You can't even be called a captain anymore. You want me. You are in no position to be making demands."

        I glare at him."You're no captain. You're weak. You want me to make you happy? What does that even mean? Do you want me to love you?! Ha!"

        The boat starts rocking violently, but Charlie is unfazed. His voice changes, controlling me. "Kneel."

        I try to fight against the urge to obey, but I can't overcome it and slowly move onto my knees.

        "I have control of you. I can do whatever I want to with you. You're the weak one. You're controlled by lust. It's disgusting, really. You can't even think logically. You hate me, but you need me. You're addicted. I could kill you and you'd be fine with it." He looks down at me, seeming more kinglike than before. "You're my little toy, get that through your underdeveloped brain. I caught you. You're my trophy and you'll do whatever I say."

        It's hard to pull myself together, but I manage two words. "Fuck you!"

        "You don't get to." He smirks, entering my cell and pushing me back, stepping on my dick. "You're still hard. Still need me to touch you?"

        I whimper and try to get away from him. He has no idea how much that hurts. "No-no, fuck off!" I shout, but everything inside me is begging to say yes.

        "I've never felt so needy in my life." Charlie mocks me in my exact voice, pushing more against me and twisting his boot.

        I cry out and hit his leg, trying to get him off, but I'm not strong enough, so I just end up holding it, my eyes fixed on the ground. "Stop it."

        "Push me off. If I'm so weak, then do it." He smiles wickedly. "Or are you happy that I'm displaying an interest in touching you?"

        My head aches and I feel so confused. Everywhere my skin connects to his in an attempt to push him off, I feel sparks flying through me and I want more, but I also don't want to admit that. I can't admit that.

        I try harder and harder until I'm exhausted, breathing heavily, and once my energy is gone, my mind begins to fully cloud over and I find myself thrusting up against Charlie's boot.

        "So you do like it. Of course you do." He smiles wider. "You're mine now. Once I let you leave, you'll die because you won't be close enough to me. You won't feel my presence and you won't get to see me anymore." Charlie's eyes train on me. "You'll die wishing you could hear me again."