⚔︎ Chapter 23 • Immortal ⚔︎

Under the Siren's Spell
Chapter 23
"Immortal"

⚔︎
Ryder

      "You don't have to."

      Xander freezes, looking at me, unbelieving. "W-What?"

      "I want to be with all of you." I tell him.

      "That... wow..." His eyes soften. "That... I feel... wow..."

      I cup his cheeks. "I love every part of you."

      "I never thought someone would be okay with them being out." The wings unfurl, looking like skeletal dragon wings. "Ryder, when you say things like that, it makes me prepared to die for you."

      "I don't want that. I can't be without you. We either live together or die together."

      "Saying stuff like that makes me want to mark you as mine." His eyes darken and his grip on me tightens.

     I look into his eyes.  "Do it, I am yours."

      His mouth moves to the first mark he made on me and he bites down, drawing blood while he grinds against me.

      I moan loudly and grip his back. "Xander."

      My fingers accidentally graze his wings and he moans, adding more pressure. "I need you forever."

      "I need you forever." I agree.

      He keeps me captive. "What do you need right now?"

      "Make me yours, Xander." I beg.

      He rips my clothes off and looks me over hungrily. "Fuck. It feels like it's been forever."

      I look into his eyes, unashamed of my body. "Make me immortal, Xander."

      He lets go of me, eyes tearing up. "Hold on. I need to get a cup."

      I sit up and watch him, his wings looking almost enchanting in a dark way. He truly is beautiful, every aspect of him.

      Once he's ready, he hands me a cup full of what I assume to be his tears. "You're positive that you want this?"

      I look up at him. "I won't leave you behind."

      "Then you can drink." Xander watches me as he strips out of the clothes covering his lower half, all of his attention focused on me and me only.

      I maintain eye contact as I drink, swallowing every drop.

      At first, I feel nothing, but after about thirty seconds, I start to feel like every cell in my body is vibrating. It feels like everything about me is being reinforced. I don't feel superhuman or equal with Xander, but I definitely feel stronger, rejuvenated. Xander watches until the feeling subsides and is replaced by a feeling of timelessness.

      "We really are forever now. I guess Charlie and Ethan just have to catch up."

      I smile and beckon him towards me. "Forever and ever."

      Xander slinks over to me like a tiger stalking its prey before pouncing me and strapping me to the bed.

      I smirk and nip at him.

      He growls, grinding against me. "We could literally fuck until the world ends. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He grinds rougher, more animalistic.

      My dick starts to respond and I moan. "I'd love that."

      "You can never get enough. That's why we're in this position." He teases my entrance with the tip of his pulsating cock.

      "Yes, Xander, please!" I beg, needing more. I want to feel him inside me so bad.

      "Please? What are you asking for, slut?"

      I bite his lip. "Fuck me like you fucking mean it."

      He pushes in without warning, but slow enough as to not tear. Xander slips in easily, filling me to the brim before pounding into me mercilessly.

      "Oh, shit!" I throw my head back, overwhelmed by the sheer force of him. I can't control the moans and whines that fall from my lips as my body is assaulted with pleasure." Xander! "

      Surprising me, Xander spanks me roughly, cursing as he thrusts.

      I yelp in surprise, gripping the sheets so tight my knuckles turn white.

      "Fuck, I won't do that."

      "N-no, do it, more." I groan, losing coherence. All I can focus on is how good he's making me feel.

      He uses a belt this time and fastens a leash back around me. "Fuck, Ryder."

      "Ohhhh, shit!" I moan.

      "Louder," he order, jerking me as he spanks. The sound of my flesh being abused fills the room between the thrusts and lashes, each one more powerful than the last.

      "Shit!" I scream, unable to hold back any longer, my whole body on fire. "Xander!"

      "Are you already close? Ready to come for Master?"

      "Yes, Master, please make me c-cum!"

      The speed picks up and it feels like my prostate is being hit a million times per second, my body overwhelmed by the sheer force, speed, and largeness of it all. The bed moves to the point where I'm afraid it might break, but too addicted to the sensation to warn Xander. It feels so fucking good that it's unreal.

      I feel pressure and scream, "Xander!" as cum shoots out from my cock, covering us both. I keep screaming since he doesn't stop, repeating "oh" over and over again, unable to even think.

      He continues to bring us pleasure until he's finished, his lips crashing into mine as he lies beside me, his cock still inside me.

      I moan into the kiss and deepen it, squeezing my ass around his cock as he unstraps me.

      Xander groans, massaging my ass as he kisses me before breaking away and breathing deeply. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of that."

      "Mhm." I mumble tiredly and curl up around him, pressing our skin together, my lethargic brain just wanting him.

      "We can sleep if you want to. You'll need the rest since the mission is tomorrow." His fingers comb through my hair gently.

I nod and kiss his chest, my fingers brushing over his wings. "Xander, my Xander, my master."

      He shivers at my touch. "It's almost like they don't hurt when you touch them." He yawns and pulls me closer.

      "Then I'll always touch them." I nod as if that's the perfect solution.

      "Just sometimes is enough for me." He says softly. "But thank you. I'd love that."

      "I'm a good pet?" I look at him questioningly.

      "The best."

      I nuzzle him. "Yay."

      He kisses my forehead. "Goodnight."

      "Goodnight." I close my eyes and gently drift to sleep, feeling the safest I've ever felt.

_________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Their love makes me soft.

-Jex