Are YOU Obsessed with the Xyderverse?

Picture this:

An AU where Charlie, Ethan, and the gang are ruthless cowboys. Where all of your pairings can come true, even if they aren't necessarily canon. Where whatever happens is exactly how you want it.

Sounds great, right?

Well, it's a possibility.

In our contest book found on , you can make your own Xyderverse as well as write whatever you want! It's amazing! You have access to our characters and you can do what you want! And you can win prizes for doing so! You could write an ASC AU where Ethan is alive. You could write an OR AU where Charlie and Ethan meet, but Charlie doesn't die. Or Parker x Xander! The possibilities are as far as you can imagine. Have a weird ship? Do you want to have a Daddy King x Ethan or a Xander x Ethan story to show who really would top? Then do it! In our contest, we want to see what you, the readers, think. There are mini character charts of the characters so far that you are allowed to use, but if you have another character in mind, feel free to leave a comment and we may just supply the necessary character chart(s)!

Which of you think that you'll participate? We'd love to see some Xyderverse stories! Even judges are allowed to participate, but they obviously cannot judge their own story. I hope that I get to judge at least one Xyderverse story because that would be amazing. Imagine a story that is Dustin x Charlie or Ethan x Dustin x Charlie! Or a MARVEL-Xyderverse crossover! (Yes, you can use these ideas that I've been listing off. I'm trying to spark something) I hope to see you there!

-Ari