⚓︎ Chapter 21.75 • Waves of Desire ⚓︎

Under the Siren's Spell
Chapter 21.75
"Waves of Desire"

⚓︎
Toby

      My heart rate increases as I feel the boat dock. It's been a while since I've been on land and I don't know if my memory is accurate to what it's currently like now.

      I woke up when Tony stirred, following him on his duties as captain. There's still a large part of my heart that feels depressed, but I think I'm starting to warm up to Tony. My stutter doesn't happen as often with him as before. But the fact that I'm out of the ocean and the fact that poor boy was harmed because of me still bother me.

      "Toby." Tony turns to me, looking very serious. "You need to know that if you attempt to escape, you won't survive on land without me."

      His tone causes me to swallow. "Is that true or are you saying that because you don't want me to leave?"

      His voice doesn't waver. "It's true. Especially here. Common folk are not treated well and you don't even have documents. If they catch you, they'll take your head."

      "That means you'll protect me, r-right?" I look up at him.

      He nods and takes my hand. "Yes."

      "Will it be okay for me to come with you? Do you think I'll be able to stay out of your way?"

      "You have to come with me. You're not safe on the ship either." He looks up at the flag of the land people. We'd left Ethan's ship behind at a nearby port due to it being immediately recognizable. Instead, we'd sailed here on an old stolen Elite ship.

      I swallow and grip his hand. "Tony, I'm scared."

      "You'll be safe, just act like you belong. We need to change though and you're not gonna like it."

      "Am I yours?" I ask.

      "Yes." He takes me below deck where a group of people are changing into fancy, stiff clothing. Tony takes a suit for himself and hands me skimpy, lacy garments and a see through over dress.

      "Tony, I don't know how to wear this." I try to figure out what goes where.

      He nods and starts taking my clothes off, shielding me from the others with his body. He pauses at my underwear, the only part of me he hasn't seen.

      I cover my eyes. "I-I give my consent."

      "Good. This is to keep you safe. They won't dare mess with another person's property." He takes them off and slips the new ones on, gently adjusting my reproductive organ. His fingers linger on my ass, but he takes a breath and moves on, pulling the small lacy tank top over my head. He adjusts everything and finishes with the shawl, stepping  back to look.

      "Do I look like a girl?" I blush.

      "No, these garments make it clear that you're not." He pinches my nipple.

      "I thought you would've wanted me to look like a girl for your rep...utation."

      He shakes his head. "I have no reputation among these people. Men can love men in our culture. It doesn't matter."

      "It doesn't matter for us either." I shift, the fabric feeling kind of nice. "I-Is there a way I should act?"

      He half smirks. "Like a whore."

      My mind reels as I try to remember everything Xander told me before I nod.

      Tony's eyes rake over me hungrily. "You look irresistible." He compliments before getting into his own outfit which apparently takes a lot of cursing.