⚔︎ Chapter 15 • Tiny Charlie ⚔︎

Under the Siren's Spell
Chapter 15:
"Tiny Charlie"

⚔︎
Ryder

I wake up comfortable in Xander's embrace and smile happily. What we'd done last night, intertwining our bodies together, had been incredible. I loved being able to experience sex the way Xander would and learn more about his people like he'd learned about mine. It was incredible, an almost melding of the minds and I'd felt safe, whole, and at peace. And the light... that was really something else. I didn't think it would work because I'm human, but it had and that must mean Xander and I are meant to be together, despite our difference in species and that makes me really happy.

"Hey, Princess." Xander's eyes open, the startling green piercing into me.

I smile. "Hey, handsome."

"I want to lie with you all day, but your brother. Uuuuuuugh." He groans and buries his face in my neck.

"Yeah," I pat his head, "he needs to eat, drink, and use the bathroom if he hasn't already."

Xander rolls out of bed and throws me some of his clothes before he gets dressed. "If he pissed, shit, or excreted anything in Charlie's bed, Charlie will be pissed."

"Was that a pun?" I smirk and pull his clothes on.

"Yes." Xander leaves the top portion of his shirt unbuttoned because he's focused on detangling his hair.

I walk over and brush out my own, pulling it up in a bun. "Do you have hair brushes?"

He opens a drawer and hands me a really nice one.

I admire it. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Charlie loves brushing and doing my hair." The auburn-haired make chuckles.

"He'd have a lot of fun with this, then." I gesture to my hair.

"Definitely. I love it. I could sit down and braid it for hours." He laughs.

"We should do that someday. I love when people play with my hair." I smirk and open the door, heading out onto the deck.

Xander follows, adjusting his captain's hat before buttoning his shirt and heading to where the food is kept, grabbing vegetables and bread. "We don't have any meat other than fish, I'm afraid and we don't exactly cook here. Charlie seems interested in cooking though."

"I can show him." I offer, since I'm fairly good at cooking. Ethan is dreadful, he can burn anything.

"He'd love that. Charlie is a quick learner though, so don't get offended if he suddenly becomes better than you. He's just like that with some things." Xander shakes his head in disbelief before eyeing a bottle of alcohol. "Do you think getting Ethan drunk would help or worsen the situation."

I hum. "I have no idea. He's a very affectionate drunk, though, like very affectionate."

"Like a couple days ago affectionate?" Xander shivers.

"Yes. Last time, his kissed everyone in the crew, including me and the dog." I remember.

"Gross. Like makeout?"

"Yes." I shudder. "It doesn't get sexual, but he'll be very touchy. Plus, it makes his pride go through the roof. He'll do anything just to prove he can." I roll my eyes. "You could say he wouldn't dare suck every cock and cunt on this vessels and he'll fucking do it just to prove you wrong. That's actually how he figured out he was bi in the first place." I chuckle.