☠︎ Chapter 21 • Lost at Sea ☠︎

Under the Siren's Spell
Chapter 21:
"Lost at Sea"

☠︎
Ethan

         I wake up still inside Charlie and smile. He feels so good and so right. It feels like my natural place is inside him. I belong to him. We're forever connected through his song.

         His eyelids flutter and I kiss his neck.

         "Hey, puffer fish." Charlie yawns cutely, playing with my hair tiredly. "Did you sleep well?"

         I hum happily, his touch calming me. "Yes. You?"

         "My legs feel better." He grins.

         "Good." I rub them.

         He shifts. "You're still inside me, but it feels different."

         "How does it feel?" I ask.

         "Soft and cuddly." He giggles. "You said you couldn't put it in if it's soft."

         I chuckle. "I put it in when it was very hard." I tickle his neck with my tongue. "Do you want it to stay?"

         Charlie laughs and presses his hand over my mouth. "Yes. I'm protecting it. My ass will be its shield."

         I giggle as well. "That's really cute, but I don't want anything bad to happen to your beautiful ass." I squeeze it.

         He moans quietly. "It's so sooooft though."

         "If you keep moaning like that it won't be for long." I chuckle.

         "But you're touching my butt." He giggles.

         I remove my hands. "I can't resist."

         "It's pretty big." He nods.

         "Mmhm." I kiss him. "We should go check on your crew."

         "Check on Toby?" Charlie wiggles his eyebrows.

         "Sure." I cuddle him.

         "Dress me, my love!" He sings playfully.

         "Oh, now you're going to act like the king to be?" I shake my head and rifle through his closet. "Do you literally not own anything black?"

         "I like purple." He hums. "There are some black articles of clothing that you can have."

         I pull out what looks comfortable and bring it to him. "You know, this serving you thing would be so much hotter if you were singing." I smirk and pull his pants on, leaving him commando.

         Charlie leans in to kiss me, but stops dead in his tracks as the door bursts in to reveal a panting Xander, eyes and hair wild from all of the running. He meets Charlie's gaze and coughs.

         "Ο Τόμπι αγνοείται [Toby is missing - Greek]!" Xander shouts.

         "Oh my gods." Charlie nearly loses his balance. "Where are they? Where the fuck are they?"

         "Gone too," Xander explains.

         The blond develops a venomous expression, the scariest I've seen him thus far.

         "Slow down, what's going on?" I ask.

         "It's all gone." Charlie says, his expression focused. "The ship, the betrayers,... Toby..."