⚔︎ Chapter 7 • Part of Your World ⚔︎

Under the Siren's Spell
Chapter 5:
"Part of Your World"

⚔︎
Ryder

        I stare into Xander's pretty green eyes. "Whatever you want to do with me is fine."

        "Don't give me that much power." He chuckles.

        "Why? It's not like you want to fuck me." I roll my eyes.

        "I called you sexy." He rolls his eyes back.

        I blush. He did do that, but I still feel unsure. I know if he shoved me against the wall right now I'd give in, that's just who I am.

        "I see."

        "Do you not want to do anything?" Xander asks.

        "No, I want to do stuff. I want to know more about your world." I spread my arms and look around.

        "I might be able to show you." Xander looks around cautiously.

        "Really?" I smile giddily.

        He nods. "Yeah." He pulls me into his cabin and he starts stripping.

        "Not what I was expecting to be shown." I chuckle. "Though I'm not complaining."

        Xander rolls his eyes. "I don't like changing when I'm wearing clothes. I don't think what you're wearing is suitable for swimming either."

        "Changing? Swimming?" I start to feel excited.

        He nods. "I'm not taking you to where I live or super deep, but I will show you around."

        I smile brightly. "Thank you."

        "You're welcome. Hopefully you don't hate my tail." He chuckles.

        "How could I hate it?" I watch, unable to contain my excitement. I've always wanted to see a mermaid and now I'm finally going to.

        "Maybe you hate the color red. I don't know."

        "I love the color red." I walk up to him and ruffle his red hair.

        He smiles and slips out of his underwear. "I'm ready."

        "Is there anything I need to do?" I ask, not looking down.

        "Strip. You can keep your underwear on. I'll stay where it's warmer so you don't freeze. I'll keep you warm."

        I smile and slowly pull my shirt off, watching his reaction. I don't know why, but I really want him to like my body.

        I slip out of the pants and bite my lip. "This good?"

        Xander stares at me in awe. "You're gorgeous."

        I blush and twirl my hair around my finger. "Thank you. You're not bad yourself." I finally look down and my blush grows. He's big.

        Xander grabs my hand before picking me up and holding me bridal style. He grabs a blanket and drapes it over us and quickly runs out of the cabin and hops in one of the emergency boats before setting me down and lowering it into the ocean. He closes his eyes and the boat starts to move where he wants it to.

        I reach my hand over and feel the water. I've always loved it. "You can control the water? That's amazing." I watch in awe.

        "I can control the water. Not as powerfully as Charlie can. I think he was the one who was rocking the boat."