⚔︎ Chapter 11 • Caught Red Handed ⚔︎

Under the Siren's Spell
Chapter 5:
"Caught Red Handed"

⚔︎
Ryder

        I wake up the next morning entangled with Xander with an ass pumped full of his cum. I feel so light and happy as I snuggle up against him. All thoughts about returning to land are gone now, all replaced by fantasies of what my new life might look like.

        I wish I could tell Ethan and have him be happy for me, but I know all he'll feel is disappointment. He'll think Xander tricked me. But I know the truth. Xander never once sang to me. Everything I've done, I've done of my own free will.

         I kiss the tiger shark tattoo and smile. I love being with Xander. Hopefully I can be accepted here.

        The tattoo flips around happily and Xander's eyes open. "Hey, Princess."

        I blush at the nickname. "Hey."

        Xander looks at my ass. "It still has stuff in it. I can get it out, if you want."

        I bite my lip and nod slowly. "I'm sorry if it's gross..."

        He laughs and moves his hand and I feel all of it leave my body. The semen floats above his hand and he looks at it and then me. "You said you wanted to taste me~"

        I watch it float in awe until his words register and I blush. There's a lot of cum. I open my mouth for him, wanting to make him happy and to taste him.

        It moves into my mouth and Xander watches me nervously.

        I swallow, the taste unlike anything I've ever tasted before. Surprisingly, it tastes good, like, really good, and I'm tempted to suck his dick to get more. I moan and lick all of it off my lips. "You taste heavenly."

        He blushes blue and he kisses my forehead. "Thank you."

        I smile and hug him close. "Thank you for taking such good care of me. I never knew it could feel so good. You've opened up my world."

        Xander kisses my neck. "You're welcome. I never knew it could be so perfect either."

        "I remember when you thought sex was just pushing me against a wall and sticking your dick in." I giggle.

        "Couldn't sex be that?"

        "Yes." I purr.

        "We should do it sometime." He smirks, his green eyes darkening like they do when he gets riled up.

        "We should." I agree, loving the look.

        "Do you want to visit your brother?" Xander asks, playing with my hair.

        I sigh and nod. "I should tell him I'm staying."

        Xander rolls out of bed and starts getting dressed and hands me my old clothes. "I got them cleaned."

        "Thank you." I smile and put them on. They remind me of home, of my ship, and I feel nostalgic for a minute. I know I may never see that ship again, but I could live with that if it means spending the rest of my life with Xander.

        I know that I just met the merman, but I already feel so strongly about him. I've never felt this way about anyone and I'm caught up in it. I can't imagine ever leaving him.

        The auburn-haired male grabs my leash and my hand and swings our arms, leading the way to see Ethan.

        I giggle and follow along, ignoring the looks his crew give me. I'm used to it by now. It's different than the looks humans give me, but there's still something unpleasant about it. I know they're probably just wary of me, and they have the right to be, but I wish I could prove to them that I'm not dangerous.