Ψ Chapter 10 • Lovers at Sea Ψ

Under the Siren's Spell
Chapter 10:
"Lovers at Sea"

Ψ
Xander

Stealthily, I move our boat up and attach it back to the main vessel and cover Ryder before stepping onto the boat with him. Walking hurts right now because my legs are new again, but it's not unbearable. It feels like pins and needles and can just be a little peculiar.

Once Ryder and I are in my room, I close the door and climb into my bed and lie down. "My legs feel so weeeeeird."

Ryder climbs up with me and begins massaging my leg. "What does it feel like?"

"Pins and needles everywhere and they add a weird, vibrating discomfort when I take steps. It'll go away eventually." I watch him.

"Does this help?" He asks, fluttering his eyelashes.

I nod and smile. "Yes. Charlie's done it before." I grin. "I like it when you do it."

He smiles. "Thank you for showing me your tail. I know my brother came here with the intention to take it, so I'm glad you trust me, that you can see I'm not like him."

My legs start to feel the tiniest bit better and I reach forward to play with his hair. "You're welcome. I'm glad I could show you."

Ryder sets my legs down and crawls over me, hovering, before kissing me.

I quickly kiss back immediately and rest my hands on his hips.

"Would it be wrong," Ryder moves his lips down to my jaw, "if I wanted you?"

I move so that he has more access and grip his hips tighter. "Depends on why and how you want me, Ryder."

Ryder blushes but doesn't break his seductive energy. "You're amazing. I've never met anyone like you before, you make me feel lighter, give me space to be happy, to be myself. I've never felt this way before but it makes me desire more contact, more touch." His fingers twirl my hair.

"If we do it, will you pay the consequences if I fall in love with you or will you just leave me?" I smirk.

"I don't think I could leave. I've got a big dumb heart." He giggles.

"You can want me because I want you too." I say lowly.

"Then what are we waiting for?" He licks a stripe up my neck.

"I'm a virgin." I chuckle. "I don't know how good I'll be."

Ryder smiles. "You want me to be your first?"

"I want you to be my only."

"You do?" He looks emotional and kisses me again.

"Yes. In all of my one hundred-twenty-one years of living, you're the only being I've wanted to be this close to." I hum.

Ryder tears up and buries his head in my neck, dropping down and wrapping his arms and legs around my torso. "Nobody's ever felt that way about me before. You're the only one I've ever wanted too. You're the only man who's ever been this kind to me."

I hold him. "Sometimes I think you're the siren. You're just you, but it draws me in. I could just be beside you and I would feel content. There's something about you that I trust and it just feels right. It's hard to explain. I have been waiting for my Ryder."