5

It was the middle of the week and I was home alone taking the day to sketch in my living-room. I was just putting the details on the eye I was working on when I heard a knock at the door. I pondered ignoring it, but ultimately let out a deep breath and got up. I set my pencil and book down lazily walking to the door. When I opened it, my lazy attitude changed in an instant as I saw the smile on the other side of the door.

"JIMIN!" I yelled throwing my body at him and wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey Noona!" he chuckled hugging me back. "I missed you!"

I pulled him into the house shutting the door and it hit me as to how much I missed him as well. "Not as much as I missed you! How was your trip?"

"It was amazing. You will have to visit some time. I think Greece is my new favorite country. I'd go again in a heartbeat." He said as he walked towards the couch. "I even got you something." He smiled plopping down on the couch. I sat next to him and watched as he dug into his pocket.

"You didn't have to get me anything."

"But I wanted to." he said pulling out a small box. "When I saw it, I thought of only you, and I knew you would love it."

He handed me the box and I squeaked with a bit of glee when I took it from him. There was a beautiful simple bow on top holding the box together. I pulled one string letting the bow fall and when I opened the box my smile fell to an expression of shock and awe, my free hand covering my mouth.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked, knowing full well my answer.

I looked back up to him smiling again and leaned forward wrapping my arm around him and placing a kiss on his cheek. "I love it. Jimin it's beautiful."

"I'm glad. Let me put it on."

I nodded as he took the box out of my hand. He removed the bracelet from its setting and took my hand. As he moved to secure it to my wrist, I had a chance to really look at it. It was a thick, black braded bracelet that had small beads of sapphire, ruby, and jade colors. It was beautiful, and exactly something I would wear.

"I'm so glad it fits." He said. "I was worried it would be a little small, it's not too tight is it?"

"No its comfortable." I smiled. "I really love it."

"Yoongi saw a rose gold charm bracelet but I reminded him of your skin sensitivity, so when we saw this the next day I knew it would be perfect."

"Well it is perfect." I hugged him again. "So tell me more about your trip!"

I scooted back and laid my had on his lap. He started playing with my hair as he told me about he and Yoongi's adventures and all the things he saw. He showed me pictures and I have to say it really is the most beautiful place I have ever seen.

"I swear Noona, I felt like I was in a literal paradise. I almost didn't want to come home." He laughed.

"I wouldn't have wanted to." I agreed with a smile.

He let out another soft sigh as he looked down at me. He moved his fingers to trace over my lips and I felt the conversation bubbling again.

"Noona, why won't you let me take you on a date?"

"Jimin, we have been over this." I said taking his hand then sitting up. I steadied myself and turned so I was looking at him holding his hand. "You're with Yoongi, and I love you both but the feelings aren't romantic. You know that."

"I know." He sighed with a smile. "But you would fit so perfectly with us. Yoongi has agreed with me every time I've brought it up."

"Jimin." I scolded slightly.