42

For HisGirl_Smiley
________________________________________________________________

I squatted down as the emotion of happiness I felt overwhelmed me. I cried hard, and ended up on my knees in front of him, on his level. It felt as if my heart was going to explode from all the love and happiness I was feeling. I couldn't figure out how to regulate my breathing, feeling as if I was going to pass out. I kept my eyes on Namjoon, and he looked so calm and collected. His smile gave me the strength to hold back my overwhelming emotions, and I blinked hard to clear myself.

I moved my hand from my mouth and wiped my eyes and I tried to speak but my words were not rolling off my tongue as they should have. I gasped out again and looked him in the eye. I nodded eagerly, as I wanted to answer him desperately. 

He smiled bigger and took the ring out of the box and held my left hand. He pushed the ring onto my fourth finger, and kissed it once it was in place. It was a perfect fit and more love than I ever thought I could feel burned my beating heart. I shuffled closer to Namjoon wrapping my arms around his neck and held him against me as tightly as my muscles would let me. 

I heard him laugh lowly. "Happy tears, right?" 

"Ye-ess." I croaked out nodding my head again. "I l-lo-ove you." I mumbled out between cries. 

"I love you too baby." he said rubbing my back. "Thank you for saying yes." I pulled back as I looked at him. "Thank you for being mine forever." 

I started to sob again, and he handed me a handkerchief from his pocket. I took it and blew my nose, feeling stupid that I was blowing my nose in this romantic memory but it also made me laugh. "I'm sorry." I let out in a breath, now able to talk. 

"Sorry?" 

"I"m blowing my nose ruining our memory." 

He laughed. "This memory could never be ruined. You said yes." 

"Of course I said yes." I said with a smile, more tears running down my face, but my nose dry. "Namjoon you are mine, just as much as I am yours. I love you so much, do you know that?" I asked, his eyes searching mine as he listened. "You are such a good man, you treat me so well and make me feel special. All I want is for you to be happy. I will give you whatever you want." I promised him. "Whatever you want I will make it happen. That is how much I love you, Kim Namjoon. Whatever you need I will give it to you." 

I pulled him in for a deep kiss. It was erratic and a little sloppy, and with each break for breath I chanted "yes" to him, to be sure he understood he had me all for himself. 

When we parted, he smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. "I just want you." he breathed. "I want you to be my wife...I want a family. You want a family too, right?" I nodded as more tears felt. To think I had a future with someone like Namjoon made me feel as if there was nothing to come down from. I was stuck in the clouds, high on the happiness he drugged me with. "Then be Mrs. Kim." he continued. "Be the mother to my children, maybe not today, but some day. That's all I want in return. Just a happy normal life with you, and our very neurotic brothers."

I nodded again. "I want that too. I want that for us." 

He kissed me lightly, but so passionately I felt like I would never breath properly again. When he pulled back he rested his forehead on mine. Thankfully I was able to stop crying, and heard Namjoon speak again. 

"Baby, I will kneel for you forever if you want me too, but my knees are starting to get sore." 

"Oh." I said. "I'm sorry." I shuffled backwards and we stood together, Namjoon locking me in a tight embrace. "I love you."