24

I was about to answer when I felt his thick lips pucker against my core, finding my clit effortlessly. He sucked hard and in so doing the shock of pleasure shot through my body making me gasp out.

"FUCK!"

He let go and I heard him chuckle from the back of his throat. I was about to scold him for his teasing but then I felt him push his tongue into my folds, giving me a long slow lick upward. When his tongue found my clit, he circled it with the tip of his tongue then giving it a few soft teasing flicks.

I groaned when he pulled back, my body shaking with anticipation. "You taste better than I imagined." he moaned into me. He gave a few more kisses to my inner thigh before taking a tighter hold on me. He opened his mouth and glued it back to my wet core wiggling his tongue through my folds.

He lapped at my clit and suckled at it in a way I have never felt before. Despite the emotional wreck my ex left me in, the sex was never bad; but this...this was better.

It made me think of the night we had sex, and that night was better too.

Namjoon hands, though rough like a man's, were soft against my skin. His grip was firm and when I tried to buck my hips upward from the pleasure, he held me down steady. He was eating my soul right out of my body. If it was my soul he wanted, it was my soul he got. There were parts of my body that came alive I never realized were numb. I could feel my toes wiggling, I could feel my ears heat up with blush, and my lips tingled in the memory of his kiss. As I stared up to the sky, where the lights acted like stars, I felt as if my vision became clearer. I could hear his moans of satisfaction as if he was right next to my ear, and the taste of his skin suddenly lingered on every one of my taste buds.

My back arched and the moans I tried holding back let lose, rolling off my lips in songs of praises. He never kept the same rhythm or pace, switching it up along with the pressure he used. The pit of my stomach turned with each flick of his tongue and graze of his teeth. My body would jerk from the overstimulation of pleasure and his name slipped from my lips so easily.

It tasted sweet. "Namjooooon." I groaned. My hands moved to the top of his head, and comfortably my fingers tangled in his soft locks in a desperate attempt to hold on. He moaned into me and the vibration only brought me higher. I was floating by his touch and my heart beat to the rhythm of his relentless tongue. The twist I felt of the coil deep down inside started to tighten more and more the longer his face was between my thighs. Even when his movements were slow, it didn't slow down the buildup of an orgasm that was waiting to surface from my core. "S-so good." I breathed, trying not to pull his beautiful hair. "So, so good."

He pulled from me but his fingers replaced his lips and he rolled my clit between his two fingers. My hands fell from their resting place on his head as he looked up. I looked down to him and I clenched around nothing seeing him.

His eyes were hooded and piercing, staring through me as if he knew he had me. His mouth was parted slightly, and his lips glistened from my arousal. I watched him lick his lips clean and his eyes flicked down to my core watching as his fingers rubbed against the swollen nub. "You are so sensitive." he said in a low voice while a smirk made its way to his lips. His tongue poked out just for a moment to give me a quick lick and once again I throbbed around nothing.

"Shit...oh god Namjoon..."

"Does it feel good, Noona?" he growled kissing the tops of my thighs.

"Yes." I whimpered as he pressed particularly hard.

"You like it when I touch you?"

I nodded squeezing my eyes shut tightly. I could feel the coil in my stomach about to snap, and I reached for my breasts pinching my nipples softly. "Don't stop." I begged him. "Please, I'm almost there."