43

"So I'm totally down to be here Noona, but wouldn't you want Jin helping you? What are we going to do?"

"No, I want it to be a surprise for him too."

"Why?"

"Because he agreed to walk me down the aisle. So when he comes back to the dressing room I want it to be a surprise."

Tae stopped in his tracks and looked over to me. "That is really amazing...should I have Namjoon do that for me?"

I shrugged. "If you want. I thought you and Jin were waiting a year before making it official."

"We are." He said "But that doesn't mean I can't take notes on your wedding with my brother."

"What I don't understand is..." Jungkook started. "...why am I here?"

"Because I have known you both for over a year now and all Tae does is spend time with Jin, and you are always with Jimin and Yoongi. I never get to spend time with you guys and this is the ONE thing I can do without Namjoon, and he and Yoongi are with Jin and Hoseok on a 'guys night'" I explained walking into the dress shop.

"We are guys..." Tae said stopping to look at a dress. "...but oh my god you would looking stunning in this."

Jungkook laughed and rolled his eyes looking at me. "Well I'm glad you invited me Noona. I actually enjoy this kind of thing." he walked over to where Taehyung was standing. "And obviously you need me otherwise Tae would make you look like a ghost. Tae...what the hell?"

"What? I think it's pretty."

I looked at the gown he was holding, and Jungkook was right. It really did look like a sheet. "Uh, Jungkook, why don't you and I team up and...Tae you uh...you do your own thing."

He rolled his eyes and Jungkook and I laughed. Not long after there was a girl who worked in the store that helped us. We picked out several dresses and the three of us would make fun of Tae's options, and even one that I picked out wasn't the best.

Even though we were having fun, about an hour in I was getting a little restless. I couldn't find a dress that I actually wanted. There were some beautiful ones...very much so, but nothing that made me feel like I wanted. I wanted something that would make Namjoon's jaw hit the ground. I sighed as I was looking in the mirror, and let out a deep breath before walking off the platform to take off the last one I wanted to try on. Maybe it was just not my day.

Just then Taehyung came back with a dress draped over his arm and his eyes were sparkling. "Noona...please you have to try this on."

"Tae, I'm tired. I don't think today is the day."

"No! It is the day. Please? I really think you will like this one."

I sighed and gave in to his big puppy dog eyes, Jungkook laughing at me as I took the dress from him. It was in a bag so I didn't know what it looked like, but I honestly expected the worst. But when I pulled it out of its garment back, my eyes went wide and I took in a sharp intake of a breath. It was strapless, with a heart shaped neckline, like most of my dresses, and it had a corset back to the bodice. I pulled it up, and the skirt flowed out like a princess and looking in the mirror of the dressing room I already liked it better than the other ones.

"Tae, the back is a corset tie up. I need someone to tie it."

"I can do that." I heard Jungkook call. He stepped into the dressing room and started to pull the dress together.

He kept looking back and forth making me worry. "What is it?"

"I don't believe there is a guard flap, or whatever you call it. The piece that sits on your skin where the tie is. So you will have a lot of your back exposed." He paused and raised an eye brow. "Actually...It looks kind of hot that way?" He pulled the ribbon again, continuing to tie it upward.