39

I had seen and heard enough, and this bitch was not getting the hint to fucking leave. I stepped forward and she lowered her hand looking at me as if I was disturbing her. 

"Who are you?" she asked me. 

"Your worst fucking nightmare if you don't fucking leave right fucking now." I growled to her as I stepped closer and closer. I had never felt such anger in my life, my blood was burning through my skin just at the sight of her.

She took a few steps back making me stop where I stood, and I didn't bother looking at Namjoon. I wanted her to see how serious I was. "You don't scare me." she mocked.

"Well I fucking should." I breathed stepping closer. I wasn't sure if she could see the red in my eyes, but that is all I could see. 

Red. 

"Oh you must be the rebound." she smirked looking over to Namjoon making my blood boil even more. 

I stood straight and let out a laugh, making her look at me confused. "Honey desperate looks really tacky on you." 

"Excuse you?" 

"Yes, excuse yourself and leave before I make you leave."

She placed her hands on her hips and she had a look of humor on her face. She really had no idea who she was dealing with. "I'm not going anywhere until I say what I came here to say." 

"No one gives a shit about what you have to say. No one cares about your opinion and no here one cares about you. Now for the last time, get out and leave my Namjoon alone." 

"Your Namjoon?" 

"YES MY NAMJOON!" I growled. 

"He was mine first." She snarled, making me laugh again. 

I smiled sweetly at her and took a few steps back, regarding her and her desperate stance. "That might be true. But you lost him. You made one hell of a mistake bitch, and trust me when I saw that I will never give him a reason to leave me." I stepped forward again, and this time she didn't move trying to keep her courage. "Now leave." I said to her. "Now."

"No."

"Okay then." I sighed. 

I lunged at her grabbing her by her hair and that's the first time I heard Namjoon yell out my name. Minah yelled out in pain as I gripped her hair so tight and tugged her towards the door. She struggled against me but I was stronger than her, throwing her out the door. "What the hell!?!" 

"Remember that you left here with your face intact before you try to return. You are unwanted, and your pathetic desperate attempts to try to get into my boyfriend's pocket is laughable. You have to be really fucking stupid to ignore when someone tells you they don't want you." 

With that I slammed the door in her face locking it immediately. I let out a slow breath, and you could hear her yell out in frustration before stomping out of the hallway and out the building. I let my head hang in front of me for a moment before I felt Namjoon place a gentle hand on my shoulder. I turned instantly, and threw my arms around him pressing my lips into his. 

I kissed him harder than I ever had, held onto him tighter than my muscles would allow, and my heart was beating so hard I had to part from the kiss to try to regain my breath. 

His arms were wrapped around me and when I tried to breath properly, he cupped my face looking at me in the eye. "Breath." he coaxed. "In and out slowly, baby." 

I thought I would hyperventilate. How dare she insult the man he is...how dare she bring up his father to him. What kind of woman belittles a man she claims to love for her own gain?