7

"You were right." I hummed leaning back into the warm water. "This is fun."

He laughed. "I told you."

"So why aren't you out and about finding yourself a date, huh? Your brother is out with my brother, and his friend is out with my friends. You couldn't find a date?" I teased.

"You don't find this to be a date?" He smirked lifting an eye brow.

I tilted my head and shook it. "No." I laughed. "My new neighbor coming over randomly just to watch me cry as I was painting, is not a way for me to initiate a date."

"You're the one with the hot tub." He shrugged leaning back and closing his eyes. "Its a great way to get men half naked."

I laughed again. "Yes, as that is my life goal. To get as many men half naked and in my hot tub that my brother just HAD to have." I was hoping my sarcasm was thick enough that he was picking up on it.

He turned his head and opened one eye. "It's working." he replied grinning.

I shook my head again letting out a small laugh. I turned a little to see the controls were on my left and an idea came to mind. I turned on the jets to a higher level, turned on the music, and then also turned the lights on, making them rotate to each color. He lifted his head and looked around and smiled with an open mouth then looked over to me.

"Well this is nice."

"It was Jin's idea."

"I think he's trying to corrupt my younger brother."

"Oh and he will succeed." I sighed. "He doesn't string people along, so don't worry about him being a heartbreaker...but I have a feeling Taehyung can play his fair share of games."

"He could if he wanted." Namjoon said leaning forward and dipping low into the water up to his neck. "But he's not like that."

"I didn't mean to assume..."

"No its okay." He smiled turning to me. "He's a great looking kid. He is probably better looking than I am." he joked with a laugh. "So he has a wall up. He's used to men wanting to just have him for a night, but never lets them."

"Good for Taehyung. He seems like a strong man."

"He is." Namjoon sighed. "Stronger than me that's for sure."

I tilted my head and saw the sadness in Namjoon's eyes as he looked out into the yard. I decided not to ask what he meant and instead wanted to lighten up the mood for him as he did for me.

I moved quietly before pushing my hands forward quickly, splashing the back of his head, wetting his perfectly quaffed dried hair. He froze for a second before turning around with an opened mouth expression and water dripping down the front of his face.

"Did you just splash me?" he asked.

I sat back in my seat normally and shrugged my shoulders raising my palms up. "There's no proof."

As I spoke, he slowly creped towards me and I had to bite back a laugh. Suddenly I felt his long fingers around my ankle and yanked me forward causing my torso and head to dip into the water. I held my breath and then pushed back up to the surface with a loud gasp wiping my eyes.

"You ass!" I shouted with a laugh.

He shrugged, mimicking my movements. "There's no proof."

"I saw you." I laughed running my fingers through my hair so it was out of my face.

"He said she said. It would never hold up in court."

His smug smirk made my stomach do flipflops and I found myself staring at his lips, as I just witnessed him lick them. I quickly drew my eyes back to his splashing him again. This time he splashed back and I couldn't help but to let out a gleeful giggle.