19

He opened my door for me and once he shut it behind me, he hooked my arm with his, placing his opposite hand on top of mine. It made butterflies in my stomach flutter, and I realized I have been smiling way more often lately because of Namjoon. My cheeks were starting to hurt, but I am happy to suffer through it.

He led me to the door of a very old restaurant. But looks can be deceiving because when we got inside it was decorated in a beautiful modern theme, with shades of golds, blacks, and rose gold colors filling the room. It was a small restaurant, very elegant, and our server greeted us with a smile.

"Good evening." she said. "Do you have a reservation?"

Namjoon nodded. "Under Kim."

She checked the binder in front of her, writing a small note before smiling back up to us again, and grabbing two menus. "Follow me if you will Mr. Kim."

He never let go of me until we made it to our table all the way in the back. I was amazed though; we were right next to a huge beautiful fountain. It wasn't one of those cliché fountains that had some sort of sculpture with the water coming out of the mouth or hands. It was a normal spring fountain that shined a gray tone that complimented its surroundings perfectly.

"Miss, can I get you a drink to start with?" Our server asked, giving me a gorgeous smile.

"Oh, um..."

"May I?" Namjoon asked me, showing off his dimples. I nodded and he turned to our server. "Can we please have a bottle of your signature Moscato?"

"Would you prefer the rosé Moscato?"

"Ooooooo." I hummed, giving Namjoon big eyes and a wide grin.

He chuckled at me and nodded to our server. "I think that answers the question."

She laughed and put her pen away, then turned to me. "Miss, can I take your coat from you? I can hang it up in our closet." Then she turned to Namjoon. "Yours too sir."

We both stood and Namjoon already had His off and over his forearm ready to hand it over. The server walked over to me and helped pull my arms from my sleeves. I couldn't help but notice the way that Namjoon was looking at me. Once my coat was off, she smiled and turned to Namjoon taking his as well.

"Thank you." I said to her.

"Of course. Your number will be 7, in case you need them and you have to ask another server."

She bowed just slightly before turning to walk away. Namjoon made his way over to my side of the table, his eyes burning into my skin, in the most delicious way. He stood behind me and pulled my chair out for me. Before I could move to sit, I felt his lips brush my ear, and he whispered.

"You look stunning." Goosebumps scattered across my skin. If that wasn't enough to make me blush, the gentle kiss he planted on the top of my exposed shoulder was.

I felt my body go hot, and I squeaked as I thanked him. He smoothly glided over to his side of the table, and as he sat, I was able to appreciate the suit he was wearing. "You look very handsome yourself. More so than normal." I smiled taking a sip of my water.

"Is that a hint that I should dress in more suits?" he smirked.

I laughed. "No, so far you pretty much look good in anything you wear."

"And if I'm not wearing anything?" he asked in a teasingly low voice.

I flicked my eyes up to look at him, and a smile made its way to my lips. "Mouthwatering." I replied in an equally low tone.