14

NAMJOON POV

Her skin was hot to the touch.

Her eyes were sparkling.

And the one thing that surprised me the most...

Through her begging, her eyes weren't desperate.

They were needy, they were pleading. But not desperate.

I pulled her back into my mouth kissing her with as much force as I could muster. She was so sexy, and I never expected my experiment to work so incredibly well and so fast. She must have really needed the intimacy.

I know I did.

I moved my hands from her neck down the smooth, flawless skin of her back, around her plump ass until I cod take hold of the back of her thighs. I held on tight as I stood up. Her legs held on by my hips and her hands were still in my hair. She let out a small gasp and her noises were going straight to my groin making me impossibly harder.

I remembered from a brief conversation that her room was upstairs, so I started to make my way. My heart was beating impossibly fast and there was no time to think about what I was going to do. Our kiss was broken as I made it to the stairs and she was kissinf, nipping, and licking up my neck as I carried her. It only made me want to throw her hard against the wall and take her fast and hard right there. But with all I had in me, I restrained myself remembering that she was different. I needed to control myself and make our first time something she would always remember.

"Right here." He breathed in my ear, motioning to a door that was only partly closed. Each inhale and exhale she took was rough and ragged only fueling my loins further.

I opened the door walking towards her bed, but not before shutting the door behind us. I laid her down on the soft sheets and watched as her breasts fell perfectly on her chest, making my mouth water.

What is she doing to me?

When I looked down, I hadn't noticed that she had been unbuttoning my shirt, but as it hung open, I shrugged it off so that we were equally bare.

When I looked back up to her, her eyes again didn't show any kind of fear, regret or hesitation. All I could see was excitement and her lips turned up in a small smile. I smiled back to her unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down so I was only in my boxers. When I moved to reach for shorts, I saw her biting her lip, causing me to hold back a groan, and feeling my member throb. I shimmied her shorts down her toned smooth legs and once they were off, I ran the palms of my hands up her legs, slowly. I allowed myself to enjoy her and as I made it to her panties, I leaned down placing a kiss to her hip bone.

I felt her shiver, but when I checked, her smile was still in place and her eyes were closed.

I'll make her feel something. That's for damn sure.

Y/N POV

His grip on me was tight, and I felt secure in his hold, a mix of excitement and arousal coursing through my body. The intensity of his touch was thrilling and I craved more and more of it. HIs lips kissed me soft and slowly from hip bone to hip bone in smooth steady movements. Throwing caution to the wind, I bit my lip and pulled my hidden courage from deep within me. I leaned up making him pull his face from me and look up at me in surprised. I reached for the band of his boxers. I pushed my fingers under the band, keeping my eyes on him. He nodded and I pulled them down his legs, helping him step out of them. When I looked up, I thought I would lose my breath.

He was well endowed.

Very well endowed.

I blushed when I realized I was staring between his legs and looked up. He was smirking and leaned forward kissing me softly once again and gently pushed me back so that my back was against my sheets.