10

NAMJOON POV : @ The Beach

It was as if I was watching her in slow motion. After we laid out the beach blanket and put a weighted item at each corner, she shuffled her sandals off and reached for the hem of her bathing suit cover. When she pealed the lace cover off her skin I swallowed thickly. I've seen her in a bathing suit before, but it was dark then, and the lighting of the hot tub was low. Right now as her thighs, and stomach were on display, I could see every curve. Her thighs were thick and mouthwatering, her ass was perfectly round, and the dip of her lower back as a perfect curve. 

I was speechless. 

She wasn't hot. 

She was beautiful. 

Absolutely gorgeous. 

She finally had it up and over her head, her hair blowing in the wind like some sort of god damn movie. She threw it down into her open bag, then bending down to pull the bottle of sunblock. 

I felt like a creep watching her...but I had no shame. 

I was very much enjoying he show. 

After she was done with both legs, her stomach, lower back, chest, and both arms, she turned towards me. "Hey can you get my back for me?" 

I nodded and took the bottle from her. When she turned around I eyed her flawlessly smooth skin and the fact that I was about to touch her again made my blood boil under my skin. As I applied the sunblock, she reached back and moved her hair out of the way so I could reach her neck and I marveled at the way my hand slipped over her skin. 

I found myself imagining what it would feel like to have her under me as I thrusted into her...

"I think you got it." she giggled breaking me from my thoughts. 

"Oh." I said stepping back. "Right." 

"Want me to get your back for you?" she asked turning around and looking up at me with her big beautiful eyes. 

I smiled at her, and she smiled back. "That would be really nice thank you." 

I turned around and she made quick work with my back, applying an even layer across my skin. The sensation of her soft hands against my skin gave me goosebumps, and all too soon she pulled her hands from me leaving me cold. 

I cleared my throat and turned around as she handed me the sunblock so I could apply he rest. As I did she laid out a towel moving to lay on it. I fluffed my towel as well laying it next to her. My heart was beating a million miles an hour and I was starting to get nervous. 

I'm Kim Namjoon. 

I am co CEO of Multi Marketing LCC. 

I am good looking. 

I am intelligent. 

And I CAN talk to women. 

I can talk to older women. 

I can talk to her. 

I laid down next to her and willed away all the nerves and pulled forth all my charm. I let out a breath and turned to her. 

"I'm glad you decided to come out with me. I was thinking that you were going to say no." 

She leaned back on her elbows and turned towards me. "Why did you think that?" 

"To be honest I didn't think you liked me very much." 

"What?" she laughed. 

"I'm seroius. When I told you it was the good looking neighbor you thought it was Taehyung!"