15

I was a little taken back by the request, but at the same time I felt my heart swell once the words left his mouth. I was about to agree...but then a memory hit me. 

"Do I you still love him?" 

What in the hell did he know? How does he know?

I lifted my head and looked at his smiling face and couldn't help but smile back. "Can we talk first?" 

"Of course." he said shimmying his body to get under the covers and opening his arms after. I smiled and instead of curling up next to him I lifted my body, grabbing a pillow and holding it in front of me so that my intimate parts were covered. "Really?" he smirked. 

"For now." I smiled. 

He laughed and scooted up so he was sitting straight like I was, the covers stopping just at his hips. Thank god because otherwise I would have been distracted. "I'm ready when you are." 

"What do you know?" I asked him, his smile falling. "What...what started all of this by your bon fire?" 

One of his eye brows arched as he looked at me. "If I remember correctly you kissed me first." 

"Namjoon." I sighed. Normally that flirty attitude would make me laugh. But I wanted to know what happened and how he knew...whatever it is he knew.

"Okay I'm sorry." He said rubbing his face after. "When I dropped you off at your house I went home and overheard Tae and Jin talking. Tae asked Jin about you and why you seemed..." 

I looked at him deeply and I could tell he was uncomfortable. "I won't be mad at Jin or Taehyung. I just want to know." 

"Tae asked Jin why it seemed as if every time you were happy, you would suddenly act as if you forgot you were supposed to be sad." 

"Oh." I said not realizing that anyone had noticed my mood swifts. "I thought I hid those well." 

"You did." He nodded. "But no one can hide a pain like that."

"Did uh...did he tell the whole story?" I asked nervous that Namjoon slept with me out of pity, and asked me out because he felt bad for my pathetic ass. 

"I don't know what the whole story is but he explained about your engagement...the ring...wh-who pays for it. And how you and your ex broke it off." 

"So...the whole story." I dropped my head and ran my fingers through my hair. I couldn't even really be mad...I just didn't have the energy.

"Hey..." I heard his soft voice. He took my hand and had me look at him. "Talk to me..." 

"I don't really know what to say." I said pulling my hand from him. "You asked me if I still loved the man who broke me? No, I don't. I don't think I could if I tried. But you were right...he broke me." 

I started to move off the bed and the look in his eye was a little panicked and a whole lot of pained. "Where are you going?" 

"I don't think a date is a good idea, Namjoon. Don't worry, I know what I asked for and I appreciate that you gave it to me. But you don't have to take me on a date just to try to make me feel better." 

As I finished my sentence, I went to stand but before I could even take a step Namjoon wrapped his arms around me, pulled the pillow from my grasp, and pulled me hard in to him, laying on the bed. He moved again to hover over me, and when I finally met his eyes, a chill ran down my spine. 

I had never seen him so serious before, and that chill gave me a little fear...and surprisingly so, a little arousal. "I need you, to listed to me very, carefully. Okay?" He spoke slowly and articulated each syllable making me nod. "This was not a pity fuck, so get that out of your head right now." he said gritting through his teeth. "I don't pity fuck anyone, ask my brother. I will admit, it was not my intention to bed you with that experiment. I just thought I could relax you by touching you, I thought I could make you feel wanted and desired, but it was not in my intention what so ever to take advantage of you."