13

It was surprising at how I felt no hesitation to follow his orders. I took a deep breath and closed them as I let it out.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked me. I nodded. "Okay good. Now, we are going to have a safe word." He said putting his hands on the tops of my thighs.

"Why?"

"Just in case." He replied moving his palms up and down on me. "If for any reason you feel uncomfortable, or feel like I've gone too far, or even if you just don't want do it anymore, say 'red.' Okay?"

I nodded. "Red. I got it."

"Okay. One more thing. I am going to expose as much skin as I can okay? I promise to keep you modest but the point of this is so you can feel touch...skin to skin."

I nodded again. "O-okay."

He moved his hands from my thighs and rolled up both pant legs of my shorts, right up to where my torso started. He then removed my zip up, and I blushed because I wasn't wearing a bra. That was the only sweatshirt I could wear where you wouldn't notice. I heard him let out a small breath, and I swore I heard him gulp from swallowing thickly. He then moved to take the hem of my tank top and started rolling it up until it was tucked just under my breasts, all the way around my back. He then moved to take the straps of my tank too, pulling down and letting them both fall to my side. I helped by pulling my arm through each one, and I could tell that he was breathing heavier before he spoke again.

"Are you comfortable? Is this okay?"

I nodded. "I'm alright."

"Okay I am going to start and all I want you to do is feel." He said putting his hands to grip my waist. "No thinking, no talking, just feel. Don't worry about your breathing, don't worry about any noise you may make...don't be embarrassed with me, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded again, the anticipation of this starting to get to me. "I'm ready."

"Okay." He said softly.

He started his experiment by taking his large warm hands and rubbing my lower back up and down slowly. After a moment he moved them down to the sides of my hips to my thighs. So, so, slowly he moved his fingertips over my skin on the top of my legs down to my inner thighs. I felt a surge of chills scatter across my skin and I jerked just a little as it tickled, but otherwise kept my composure. He traced circles up and down my inner thighs then back over to the tops of them. He then pulled away just for a moment and placed his palms on the tops of my shoulders and dragged them down both of my arms at the same time.

It was so slow.

So deliciously slow.

Each move he made was intricate and delicate, making sure that I focused on feeling every curve of his fingers. When he got to my elbows, he moved them back up my arms only cupping them with his hands so his fingertips were on my forearm.

I felt the same surge of chills run through me again, only I realized this time that I liked the feeling. As he made his way up my arms, he moved his hands again only this time moving up the sides of my neck so that his fingers curled the back of my head and he lightly scratched at my scalp.

When he did, I let out a low moan, gasping right after biting my lip.

"No...let yourself make noises. You don't have to be embarrassed with me, I'm not going to make fun of you."

He spoke in a very low soft voice and I nodded, but kept my eyes closed tight. He continued to move his hands through my hair using his short nails to scratch lightly at my scalp. As he did this, I let my head go limp, giving him full control off me. My head moved around quite a bit, but in all honesty, it felt nice to be able to let my body relax completely as he touched me this way.