32

TWO MONTHS LATER

I grunted into Namjoon's mouth as he slammed me up against my living-room wall. He and Taehyung had a short business trip, and he was gone for 5 while days.

...and I missed him.

Oh, I missed him a lot.

My body was needy for his touch, as I had been deprived of him for 120 hours.

We were quite sexually active, Namjoon and I.

I think the most we would go without having sex was 24 hours, and even then, it was rare we would go that long. I had just gotten a text from Namjoon telling me he was home when I saw Jin leap over the couch and out the door; I assume to see Taehyung. I was in the process of responding to Namjoon, but before I could even press send, I heard our front door slam open, and he was B-lining to me in long strides. He pulled me up from the couch and pushed me up against the wall.

Now his lips were ravishing me, and he moved down to my neck and sucked hard.

"Shit!" I hissed. "Namjoon...don't leave a hickey!"

"Unnggg." he grunted in response, still sucking on the same spot.

His lips moved, and his tongue stroked against the sensitive spot on my neck relentlessly. He was going to leave a mark, it was inevitable.

"Namjoooooon." I groaned, then a sharp intake of breath. "Oh fuck!"

His lips parted from me, but only for a brief moment as he reached down and took me by the back of my thighs. He pulled me up and pressed me harder against the wall, his lips latching back to my neck and his tongue lapping at the already purpling mark. I wrapped my legs around him, clinging to him like a koala bear.

At this point I knew he was doing this on purpose, 'because he could' he once told me. So, I took hold of his hair with both sets of fingers and used all my strength to thrust up into him. It worked because he detached from my skin and groaned out loudly.

I started to laugh from the back of my throat, and I heard him growl as he nipped at the same spot. "You think that's funny?" he asked against my skin grinding his now very hard cock into my core.

I was still giggling as I answered. "Yes."

He then pulled me from the wall, flipping me over and throwing me over the arm of the couch. He pushed the skirt of my dress up and gripped my thong pulling it off me with one hard pull. He pushed his fingers down into my wet lips making me gasp. He found what he was looking for; that I was wet and ready. "You horny slut." he growled, then pulled his hand away to slap me hard on the ass. "You just love to rile me up, don't you?"

I nodded eagerly. "What are you going to do about it?"

"I am going to fuck your pussy, baby." he said as I heard his belt unbuckle and his zipper lower. "I am going to fuck youR pissy so hard you won't be able to talk right."

I felt chills run up my body from my lower back. I was still standing on my feet before he lifted me up more so they were now dangling in the air, and my face was down in the couch cushion. He slapped me on my ass one more time making me yell out. "Namjoon! I yelled.

That's when I felt his rock-hard member move up and down my sopping wet entrance. He pushed slowly at first, knowing that it had been a longer time than normal since we'd had sex. I hissed slightly at the stretch, but it didn't hurt.

"Fuck!" I whined as he bottomed out. He stayed still and I felt myself throb around him. "Oh God, Namjoon, what are you doing? Move!"

"Shut up." he grunted.