9

Unknown number: Whatcha doin? 

Me: Who is this? 

Unknown number: The ruggedly handsome fellow who just moved in across the street. 

Me: Oh, Hey Taehyung 😜 

Unknown number: ...ouch

Me: lol 

Namjoon: seriously, that hurt. I think my ego is bruised. 

Me: Ego's heal pretty quickly. 

Namjoon: I know what will make it heal even faster... 

Me: What's that? 

Namjoon: hang out with me 😀

Me: But what's in it for me? 

Namjoon: you get to hand out with me 😀 

Me: is that all? 

Namjoon: ...another shot to my ego...

Me: lol I'm just teasing. What would you want to do? 

Namjoon: I can be flexible. 

Me: Beach?

Namjoon: Yes! That sounds great! ....wait...you know this is Namjoon right...

Me: Oh...ummm...

Namjoon: ....

Me: lol yes I know this is Namjoon. 

Namjoon: you savage you.. .

Me: lol wanna leave in an hour? 

Namjoon: I'll pick you up. 

Me: okay 😊 

I was looking at my phone and my eyes widened a little. I actually flirted...successfully. And I felt amazing. Is this a date? Shit. 

"JIN!" I yelled running out of my room and down the stairs. I found him sitting on the couch shoveling food into his mouth. "Jin!" i shouted again making him look up to me. 

"What?" he asked with a mouth full of food. 

"I um...I'm going to the beach." 

He swallowed and gave me a weird look. "Okay? And?" 

"I'm going with Namjoon." I said looking at him with an intense look. 

His eyes went wide and he put his bowl of food down before jumping and throwing his hands up in the air. "YUSSSSS! Oh my god that's great!" 

"I'm freaking out!" I said to him with a laugh. 

"Okay, so you need to wear your best bathing suit. Sexiest bathing suit." 

"Why?" 

"The fact that I would have to explain this to you is the reason that you need to go." He took me by my wrist and pulled me back up the stairs. "I've got you sis," 

I laughed and once we were in my bedroom he let go of my hand and went right into my closet. "I can pick out my own bathing suit." 

"No you cant." I heard him say from my closet. "FOUND IT!" 

When he walked out he shoved a black bathing suit at me. I recognized it immediately. "Jin..." I said softly. 

"No. You stop right there. You have never worn this before, and I know you were going to wear this for your....vacation...but its sat in your closet for over two years now. Go put it on." He said shoving it towards me.