28

JIN's POV

I was finally alone in the house, as Noona had a morning meeting with a big client. I didn't want her to know where I was going, so I waited for her to leave. Before I left, I sent a text to Tae asking if anyone was home and thankfully, he wasn't but Namjoon was.

I took a deep breath and shoved my phone into my pocket before making my way out the door. I didn't bother locking it, my focus on one thing.

Namjoon.

I marched over to their house and when I got to the front door I hesitated.

No.

I have to do this.

I knocked on his door long and loud to be sure that he heard me. When he didn't answer the door after a minute, I rang the doorbell twice. I could hear someone curse out in a grumble, and a few heavy footsteps come towards the door.

I heard him unlock the door before opening it up. He looked angry and opened his mouth, I'm sure to yell, but stopped when he saw me standing there. His expression softened up, and he yawned before speaking.

"Jin?"

"Hey."

"Oh um...Tae is at the office today." He said in a confused voice.

"I'm not here for Tae." I replied. I looked him over. He looked absolutely exhausted. He must have been sleeping because he was wearing black boxers and a dark gray fitted tank top. His hair was a mess, and his eyes looked tired.

"Oh, Noona isn't here either." He said ruffling up his hair. "I think she said she had work this morning, so she went home to sleep."

"I know. She just left for the meeting."

He looked me in the eye and I kept quiet for a moment. I have never done something like this before, so I was a little nervous. "Oh, well, what can I do for you?"

"We need to talk."

"Talk?"

"Yes, like right now."

"Is everything okay?" he asked, his expression twisting with concern.

"That depends on the talk." I replied making him raise his eye brows. "Can I come in?"

"Oh, yeah." He said stepping aside and opening the door. "Make yourself at home."

I stepped inside and made my eay over to the dining room table. I wasn't nervous about the conversation specifically, but I was nervous about what my sister would say if she found out. I wouldn't hide it from her, but I hoped this would be a man to man discussion.

I turned before I sat and he followed me lazily still messing with his hair. "Can we sit?"

"Sure." He said through a yawn. "What is this about hyung, you're kind of freaking me out."

"This is about Y/N." I said as I sat.

He pulled out a chair and sat across from me. "What about her? Is she okay?"

"She's fine." I said waiving my hand. "I just really need to say something to you, and I really need you to hear every word."

"Okay."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Whatever your relationship with her is, is really none of my business. She is an adult, and so are you, but because of past experiences, that I know you're aware of, I am obligated to step in and have this conversation with you."