2 | party confessions (blurb)

summary: you and peter get paired up for seven minutes in heaven... :)

requested? nope

warnings: C L I C H E, pretty cute in my opinion, some cussing

btw you and peter are both juniors in this (even though you're liz's best friend, y'all are different ages yee)

+ + +

"y/n! come on!" liz said, hand pulling your wrist towards the circle of hormonal, sweaty teenagers. 

definitely not where you wanted to be right now.

on any other friday night, you would be at home watching netflix and eating ice cream, most of the time with your best friend, liz allan. but, when her parents were out of town, of course she had to throw a party. by some force of nature, she convinced you to come. and you regretted it the moment you walked into her house. 

you normally loved going over to liz's, but not when it was filled with loud, mediocre music, sweaty teens, and alcohol.

you stumbled forward after liz, giving up as you plop down on your knees next to your best friend in the circle of teenagers.  your eyes scanned the circle, secretly praying peter parker would be there. 

you and peter had multiple classes together, a few of them with his best friend, ned. the three of you were pretty close, and you often spent your lunches at their table whenever liz's senior friends were bothering you.

which was quite often.

being friends with peter, it was practically impossible not to grow a crush on him. the boy didn't take his time stealing your heart; his curly hair, kind brown eyes, and dorky personality drew you in like a kid in search of candy.

you blew a hair out of your face, sighing at the fact that peter wasn't there. the game quickly started, the energy high (and in your opinion, overrated) as each pair got chosen and went into the closet. your fingers rested at the edge of your shirt, picking at the hem.

what you hadn't noticed, was that peter and ned had found the circle of teenagers. as soon as peter lay his eyes on you, he grabbed ned's arm and spun around, wide eyed as he explained to his best friend that this could be his chance. reluctantly, ned agreed and they sat down across the circle from you, peter's eyes left glued on you.

what you also hadn't noticed, was that peter spun the bottle, and it landed on you. (classic, i know)

your e/c eyes grew large as you made eye-contact with the boy, who was sharing the same expression, but giddy excitement was laced around his orbs.

you glanced over at liz, who urged you on with a smile, and you stood, taking peter's hand as the two of you made your way into the small closet. the door shut behind you, leaving you both in almost complete darkness. 

"hi, pete." you quietly laughed, trying to muster up all the confidence you had. 

"hey, y/n." he whispered back, the slight touch of his fingertips on your arm making you shiver. the two of you stood in awkward silence for a moment, staring at your toes. 

"we don't have to do this if you don't want to-"

"i like you." you blurted, looking up as you met eyes with the curly-haired boy.

you watched in slight horror as the honey brown eyes you fell in love with widened.

"y-you do?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper as it cracked slightly in the quiet room. 

you gulped, nodding your head and focusing your eyes on the floor, which was suddenly more appealing than looking at the boy who you just confessed your love to.

"i like you too." peter said, reconnecting gazes with you as you looked up in disbelief.

"really?"

"how could i not?"

your eyes slightly welled from the happiness overflowing you like a waterfall, the wilting flowers in your lungs rejuvenating and opening your chest. you felt yourself shuffle slightly closer to peter, feeling the warm of his body just mere inches away from you. your foreheads touched, his hands lightly hovering over your waist as he swallowed. 

"can i kiss you?"

you nodded. 

with that, peter immediately pulled you to him, hands grabbing the edges of your face roughly yet carefully at the same time, and connected your lips. 

a spark of electricity shot through your body, moving from your lips to the soles of your feet, love filling your body to the brim as you kissed the boy back. you let your hands move up to his hair, pulling on his curls that you had wanted to play with for so long. he pressed you against the wall, body on yours as he turned his head to deepen the kiss. 

out of breath, you pulled apart, foreheads connected as you pant against each other. 

"i've been wanting to do that for so long," peter laughs quietly. 

"too long."

+ + +

hey folks not sure how i feel about this one i started excited n stuff and the end is kinda rough but i hope you enjoyed :,)