52 | the penis game (blurb)

hi i wrote this while (not) watching artemis fowl (what the Fuck is up with that movie) instead of working on actual requests or the speech i have that's due tomorrow aha :,)

summary: a group of boys at the library plays the penis game and none of them manage to get above a quiet yell so you take matters into your own hands

warnings: the first word of this imagine is penis. lol funny

+ + +

"penis."

oh my god.

you swallow a laugh, smile tugging at your lips as you look up from your laptop, eyes scanning the large room until your gaze lands on four boys at the other end of the library. they look about your age, quietly laughing as they huddle together with mischievous grins.

"penis!"

so this is what you get for trying to get away from the noise at headquarters.

you look around the library. no one but you, the four teen boys who thought themselves to be comedy kings, and the librarian.

sucking in a breath, you briefly glance at your ai programming as the infamous word is spoken yet again. you look back at the librarian before clearing your throat. "penis!"

your exclamation was much louder than any of the boys' attempts, their tries at the game never exceeding a quiet yell. the satisfied grin sticks to your face as you watch the boys' heads whip around to you, expressions shocked and amused.

your father was the one to thank for your boldness.

peter's jaw drops as he turns around, eyes met with the sight of you.

y/n?

the two of you share a look of recognition, slight surprise on your face. 

you and peter had an odd relationship. you knew each other; your dad had recruited him, of course. but the only true interactions you really had were either brief moments in the lab or when passing by at headquarters. nonetheless, the boy seemed to live in your brain. you'd have the thoughts that every lonely teen has every night, thinking of that one person and wishing they were there with you, arms holding you close. peter had those same thoughts about you.

you wink at peter, stomach twisting giddily at the way his face reddens. the other boys snicker, brad muttering a quiet "damn."

"please refrain from yelling inappropriate words in the library," the librarian sighs.

you tear your gaze, flusteredly apologizing and getting back to your programming, glancing back up at the boys every once and a while.

a ball of paper hits your head and you flinch, picking up the wad from the ground and opening it.

you win... this time.
- ned, flash, peter, and brad

and in tiny, scribbled font at the bottom:

see you at headquarters, stark ;)
- peter x

+ + +

hi kinda important note cause it's been stressing me a little lol: y'all know i hold myself to the standard of replying to like pretty much every comment because you are all so amazing and i love ur comments and they make me so happy sklfhsdkjfbs anyways:::: i'm SO grateful for you guys reading and commenting, but the amount of comments i've been getting recently has gotten to be a bit overwhelming, so here's what i'm gonna start doing in order to maintain sanity: i'll only be replying to comments within the first 24 hours of publishing an imagine. i know sometimes you guys will reread this book and comment (ily) and there are always new readers coming in, but i've just gotten to the point where it's stressing me out lol. ik y'all are probably like okay bro whatever no biggie calm down we don't care but i felt the need to at least mention it SO YEAH OH AND PLEASE DON'T LET THIS MAKE YOU FEEL BAD FOR COMMENTING OR MAKE YOU START COMMENTING LESS!! I LOVE THE COMMENTS IT'S JUST REPLYING IS GETTING DIFFICULT BUT I DO READ AND LOVE ALL UR COMMENTS SKLDJFASKN!!!!!!!

oh friendly reminder to drink water and go watch @rachel.stratton's day in the life tiktoks because they motivate the FUCK outta me

making up for my lack of content (and i'm also procrastinating) so here's a look into what's going on inside my head rn:

- i want a hug from harry styles

- dylan minette is hot why didn't i ever notice this

- the artemis fowl movie is an abomination and i didn't even know about the books until after watching the movie but i can just TELL the movie didn't do the books justice

- i have to do a speech about why reading is important in front of my mom tomorrow and i am not excited at all it's gonna be so awkward haha yay

- DOES ANYONE HAVE ADVICE ABOUT GETTING INTO IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS SPECIFICALLY COLUMBIA

- speaking of, does manifesting work?????? like along with working really hard and good grades etc do y'all think i could manifest getting into columbia LMAO

- i'm going to get my invisalign from my orthodontist soon and i'm excited

- my pinterest is in my bio go check it out if u wanna it's very aesthetic and embodies everything i want to be (my marvel + tom holland + writing boards do be private though because they all literally have over 1,000 pins and i don't need my fam or friends seeing that OOPS)

- i taught myself that "you ruined the 1975" song that girl on tiktok wrote on the guitar and i can't stop playing it

- okay i need to go shower i'm so tired anyways I LOVE U ALL TREAT PPL (AND URSELF) WITH KINDNESS!