18 | hide and seek [flicks crossover]

3.8K VIEWS I LOVE YOU MWAH

summary: indigo (OC) and peter join the team in a friendly game of hide and go seek!

requested? yes!! first request!!! this one's for SUJU_Shawol <3
"Okay so for hide&seek one, I think Peter should like get a call from Tony and like Tony says somewhere at the end, "It's a surprise"So Peter and OC show up and then Clint comes from the vents and says they're doing hide&seek 
Then like put Peter & OC in an awkward position but like try & add the Spidey kiss in there"

warnings: cuss word at the end, fluff

DISCLAIMER::::::

this is an OC imagine based off of my other peter book, flicks!! if you haven't read it you should def go check it out!

now, this is NOT what happens in flicks. this is simply a little spinoff imagine between the two characters, and what happens in this imagine DOES NOT HAPPEN in flicks!!!!! PLEASE keep this in mind!!

+ + +

Indigo sat at the edge of the pool, hands twisting around in the air. This was her normal routine when she came to the Avengers Headquarters- handle what needs to be handled, then go and manipulate whatever was possible. Most of the time it was the pool, and like right now, she would sit at the edge of the water, pulling it into the sky and watching as the water broke the horizon into a million little pieces. 

Peter, on the other hand, was sat on top of his apartment building, suit on and mask pulled halfway up while he ate his Delmar's sandwich. 

This was also routine. 

He scrolled through his phone, looking through the pictures of him and Indigo that he had taken. It wasn't like he was obsessed with her or anything. He was just becoming more and more attracted to her every time he saw her, each time in different ways. He'd start noticing how beautiful her weird laugh was, how she'd scrunch her face up when Flash entered the room, how she'd stick her leg in everyone's face after she shaved to make them feel how smooth it was. 

So, he was practically caught in his own web, the quickly forming crush making his brain go haywire. He found himself doing the same things he did with Liz, for example, looking through pictures of her. Peter often used the excuse of loving photography to take more photos. And, while this was true, it wasn't the full intent. So now, the boy had a full album on his phone of silly selfies, candids, and ones he'd discretely taken on duty while she was talking to him. 

His phone was currently displaying a picture of Indigo, hovering in Peter's room, textbook in lap as she studied. 

Until he was interrupted by a call from Tony Stark. 

The curly-haired boy hurriedly answered; he knew that he himself called way too often, so for Tony to suddenly turn the tables was rare. 

"Hey, Mr. Stark," Peter greeted, "what's going on?"

"I need you to come to Headquarters."

Peter immediately shoved the rest of the sandwich in his mouth, throwing the wrapper in his bag and chewing like crazy until he swallowed the food and pulled his mask down all the way. 

"What's wrong? It there an emergency? Is Indigo okay-"

"Everyone's fine, kid. I just need you to come to Headquarters right now," Tony said with a smirk, trying his best not to laugh.