33 | eau de cologne (blurb)

CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT

THIS ONE IS DEDICATED TO THE COMMENT SECTION ON MY FAKE DATING ONE @MrsLillianAmbrose @skrt-parkingpetey !!!!!!!

summary: avengers galas normally annoy you, but the scent of a certain hero can most certainly distract you

warnings: you're probably gonna get butterflies. almost guaranteed. 

also look at this fucking gif i know there were more fitting ones for this imagine but holy SHIT

+ + +

Black suit jacket thrown across the chair. White button-up rolled up onto his forearms. Previously gelled down hair gone wild from his over anxious actions, fingers having run through the curls far too many times. 

You normally hated the galas Tony held, but this was what made it worthwhile. 

"Sup, Parker."

The boy jumped, making eye contact with you through the mirror. 

"Oh my god, Y/N," he pants, hint of a smile tugging at his lips. "you scared me."

"So did your hair," you raise your eyebrows, walking up behind him and frowning at the heap of curls. 

"I know," he sighs, plopping down in his chair. You place your hands on either sides of his shoulders. 

"Want some help?"

"Please."

You smile, grabbing the gel and running your fingers through his hair softly, pulling it back. You almost freeze when you see him close his eyes and let out a barely audible sigh. Your fingers work through his hair until it's just about slicked back, yet still has that slightly messy and natural look to it. Peter almost whines when you take your hands off of his head. 

"Thank you," he breathes. You nod. "You, uh, you look nice."

You smooth your hands over your dress, which hugged you in all the right places and flowed back softly. "Thanks."

He stands from the chair and you step back, looking up at him with your usual closed off look-- slightly amused, just enough to keep the situation from being too weirdly flirty. He flashes a crooked smile at you and you return it. He steps closer. 

A wave of cologne washes over you. Woody, musky, and aromatic, with hints of lavender fabric softener. He smells like Peter. The scent is brought closer to your when he softly pushes your hair aside, same smile still shining. You can't help but sigh. 

"Heyo!"

You yelp and jump back, snapping your head over to the door. 

"Whoa, sorry," Sam grins, wiggling his brows. "Was I interrupting something?"

You flash a look at Peter, who looks incredibly flustered, before shaking your head. "Nope."

A smug looks plays on your face as you walk out, craning your head to look back at the two. "Hey, Sam, give Peter a hug! He smells good!"

+ + +

quick lil blurb bc i've really been wanting to get my drafts written and published yeye

i hope this fulfilled the expectations of the comment section :,)