25 | may? (blurb)

summary: sometimes, peter parker is a bit too caught up in the moment to realize the words that come out of his mouth... but, all for the lolz, right?

requested by @lolitslia !!

warnings: short (sorry), slight cringe, calling pete a dumbass... lol

+ + + 

"Hurry up, stupid," you joke, watching in amusement as Peter fumbles with the apartment keys. 

"Give me sec, jeez," he mutters before finally swinging the door open, the homely smell of the Parker apartment flooding your senses. 

The two of you walk in, giving a warm but quick greeting to May before setting up camp in Peter's room, prepared for a hard-core study session. The minutes pass quickly, focusing music drifting softly in the air as the two of you scribble down notes, study flashcards, and occasionally ask each other for help. 

An annoyed groan falls from Peter's lips- writing was not his thing. 

"May?"

Your head snaps up, eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. Your eyes meet Peter's, his now blown wide in realization. A small laugh threatens to bubble out of your throat when you realize his mistake, yet you shove it down, arching an eyebrow at the flustered boy. 

"Yes, dear?"

An ever-so-slight cringe forms on the boy's face before you both burst out laughing. 

"You're a dumbass, Pete," you laugh. 

An exaggerated scoff leaves his mouth, "Well that's certainly no way to treat your son."

Needless to say, when you left late that night, Peter bid you farewell with a "Bye, Aunt May," and you responded with a loving kiss on the cheek and a "Sleep tight, sweetie."

AFTERNOTE:
- the two of you most definitely started calling each other that from then on
- you even changed contact names
- everybody else was SO CONFUSED about it
- but it was your little secret :)

+ + +

short lil one for @lolitslia i hope you liked it!!

also update on sickness: i'm all good now! thank you guys for caring about me :,)

we hit 15k which is absolutely INSANE! WOOT WOOT