57 | stolen kisses

picture of the scene for the gif i used bc for some reason the gif wont work on here 😾😾

a/n: y'all i'm home alone and i'm always so productive when home alone so i'm HOPING to get some more requests done but we know me so we'll just see lol

summary: secret dating always ends in getting caught, especially by a suspicious best friend and a group of superheroes that's been rooting for you and peter for years.

warnings: uhhhh allusions to sex and petey got a boner in the library! uh oh!

requested by uncomittedwriter <3

+ + +

it started out with a kiss.

"parker!" you seethe, storming towards his room.

"what?" he yells, voice muffled from the blanket he was hugging, brooklyn nine-nine playing on the tv.

you plant yourself in his doorway, breathing heavily and fire shooting out of your mouth. "guess what sam fucking did? guess!"

peter's eyes widen. "uh, i don't-"

"he ate the last bagel! after i specifically told him i called dibs!" you yell, stomping in and slamming the door behind you. with a huff, you plop down on the bed next to him, pulling some of the blanket out of peter's arms to wrap around you. of course, the scene where charles brought the team bagels is playing. "oh, come on!"

peter just stares at you. you shake your head, bringing your gaze away from the tv to look at the boy. you furrow your brows. "wha-"

peter leans forward, pecking your lips so quickly and abruptly you swear you imagined it. you gape, struggling to find words as you stare at peter, his face immediately getting red. he fumbles over his words. "oh god, i really shouldn't have done that should i-"

you interrupt him by planting your lips on his, the kiss softer and longer than the one prior, making him melt. when you two pull apart, you've got astonished looks on your faces.

"well..."

"do you- uh- do you wanna go buy some bagels?"

after that it was secret hand holding and stolen kisses, dates on the rooftop long after the rest of the team had fallen asleep. neither of you told anyone- how could you? especially after the entire team had been teasing you for so long, both you and peter knew it would only get worse. or they'd kick you out.

plus, ned would probably blast it around the whole school in the span of one hour, and mj would secretly shame you for your heteronormativity.

so. here you and peter are, the boy cradling you as he clings to the ceiling, cringing as the team walks underneath you. it's an absolute miracle none of them had seen you yet, desperately sticking to the ceiling after almost being caught in a hallway makeout session.

peter's hand is still over your mouth as you look over his shoulder and to the end of the hallway. your voice is muffled by his hand. "they're gone."

a sigh falls from his lips and he pulls his hand away, carefully lowering the two of you to the ground. "that was close," he quips, relieved smile on his lips as he holds your waist.

"yeah," you breathe. you play with his curls. "care to join me in my room?"

"definitely."

+ + +