10 | movies + cuddles (blurb)

couldn't find a good gif so we're using this one because i'm in love w it

HOLY HELLA HECK WE HIT 500 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

aNyWaYs hello i'm back at this book again for a quick lil chapter!! if you haven't, go check out my other book, flicks! i'm getting pretty far on it and so far i'm proud! sorry for not posting too much on this book, but i promise i'll post more once i finish flicks :)

summary: the avengers have a movie night and you and peter end up in a slightly embarrassing situation

requested? nah bro

warnings: CUTE FLUFF, kinda short sorry

+ + +

"alright, guys! what're we watching?" tony asks as he steps into the room, clapping his hands. 

"IT!" shuri yells, receiving a chorus of groans. 

"not again." natasha sighs, leaning her forehead against her hand, you nodding in agreement. 

you were sat on the couch, with peter on the other side. your legs were currently curled into your chest as you shivered in the cold commons area. peter looks over at you, hurriedly yanking off his sweatshirt and handing it to you. 

"oh, thanks." you smile lightly. you shrug it on, trying to cool down your heated face. 

wanda raises a knowing eyebrow at you from across the room and you give her a look. you and peter became best friends through being avengers, and recently, you've grown a crush on the boy. what you didn't know, was that peter grew infatuated with you ever since he first saw you. the two of you were, obviously, oblivious to each other's feelings, which made all the avengers mad. 

a blush forms on peter's cheeks as he watches you pull the sleeves over your wrist, creating sweater paws. to him, you were always beautiful, but you looked even cuter wearing his sweatshirt. it's large size made you look small and he loved how happy you looked while wearing it, knowing that you loved big sweatshirts. one reason that you loved big sweatshirts was that, most of the time, they were peter's, meaning they smelled like him. 

"we could watch princess and the frog?" bucky suggests, smiling knowingly at you. 

both of you loved disney movies and you always sang along at the top of your lungs whenever you watched them. 

tony looks around for approval before shrugging. 

"princess and the frog, it is!"

the movie starts, you and bucky yelling "hey everybody, i made gumbo!" along with tiana, getting a few laughs from the other avengers. 

"ah, the yelling along with the little princess, that was funny." thor comments, a grin painted on his face. 

you and bucky sing along to "down in new orleans" happily, peter watching you with a smile. 

as the movie progresses, you slowly ease from your tense position, kicking back the recliner of the couch and stretching your legs out on it. 

you watch out of the corner of your eye as peter exaggeratedly yawns before leaning down, laying his head in your lap. your face burns before you lightly clear your throat. 

"what're you doing?" you whisper. 

peter turns his head to you from the screen. 

"what?" he asks innocently, shifting slightly to get more comfortable. 

"never mind," you mutter. 

you let your hands relax, instinctively going into peter's hair. you begin running your fingers through the soft curls, hearing the boy let out a barely audible hum as he closes his eyes. a spark runs through your body from the vibration of his voice against your leg, heart beat quickening. 

instead of yelling the songs as usual, you now sing them softly, not wanting to disturb peter. the rest of the team notices this quickly, all of them seeing you almost immediately after it happened but all silently agreeing to be quiet about it. 

the two of you fall asleep, your head on your shoulder and hands in peter's hair, with peter's head on your thigh, one of his hands laying lazily on top of your leg as he lays on his side. the movie ends, and everyone quietly gets up and starts whispering to each other. 

"what do we do?" rhodey whispers. 

"kill them. love is disgusting."

everyone turns to loki, giving him a look. 

"brother..." thor says worriedly, taking him out of the room. 

"i say we leave them there." steve shrugs. bruce nods in agreement. 

"boring. let's blast 'come and get your love' in their ears and fill the room with roses." peter quill says, crossing his arms over his chest. 

peter stirs, making everyone snap their heads over at the pair, wide eyed. 

"what are you guys doing?" the boy asks, his voice raspy as he sits up, rubbing his eye. this wakes you up with a jump, your eyes shooting open before you groan, closing your eyes again. 

"nothing!" clint says, clearing his throat and beginning to usher everyone out of the room. natasha winks at you, a blush growing on your cheeks as you look over at peter in the now empty space. 

you adjust yourself, biting the inside of your lip uncomfortably. 

"it felt really good when you ran your fingers through my hair." peter blurts, looking over at you with his signature innocent look. 

"are you saying you want me to do it again?"

"it'd be nice."